Study shows airburst meteorite destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

lv7820d.jpg

Yeah, got to feel bad for the people of that city. Bad enough they got destroyed by meteor, but afterwards Ezekiel is running around telling everyone that they died because they were a bunch of homos.

To be fair, there's a certain type of preacher throughout history who says this about every disaster.

There were church figures smack talking about the historical earthquakes in Lisbon Portugal in the 1500s and 1700s, then we had televangelists in the US blaming hurricane Katrina on gay marriage.

Whole story is fucked up.

Angry mob wants to gang rape travelers in the street at night.

Lot: "You can't do that! They're protected by guest rite! Here, have at it with my daughters"

Ezekiel 16:49-50:
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy.

Conservative Americans:

<{chips}>

Whole story is fucked up.

Angry mob wants to gang rape travelers in the street at night.

Lot: "You can't do that! They're protected by guest rite! Here, have at it with my daughters"
The travelers the men of the town wanted to rape were angels which is why Lot offered his daughters. The last time angels and humans cohabitated the world was destroyed by the great deluge which is why Lot went to the extreme of offering his daughters in order to avoid the judgement of that act but the intent was enough. Lots daughters got him drunk and copulated with him because they thought the world had ended not just Sodom and Gomorrah and that they were solely responsible for the continuation of the human race.

The skies falling is what killed the dinosaurs too supposedly. I believe the " fire from heaven " will be the end of us eventually
I saw an article in the paper recently that said for many decades, people were working on a gameplan to nudge an asteroid away and depending on what it was made of, what attack to use. Sounded like firing peashooters at it of varying speeds.

Apophis or Apep is the embodiment of chaos and the adversary of light

Apep_1.jpg

Interesting that he is depicted as a giant serpent whose body forms 666 and the identification number given to the Apophis asteroid is 99942.

999 is 666 upside down and 6x6+6=42
I wish those ancient artists wrote a 2 page essay explaining what exactly their drawing represents.

I wish those ancient artists wrote a 2 page essay explaining what exactly their drawing represents.
Maybe they did. I don't read hieroglyphics though. I just have a knack for spotting odd coincidences.

Back