Study shows airburst meteorite destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah

Phlog

Sgt Sprinkles
@Gold
Reaction score
This is some fucking cool archeology and science to figure this out, a short article well worth.thw read. I love any evidence that solidifies the stories of our past.

"The destruction at Tall el-Hamaam (TeH on the map above) was complete and terrible. Buildings were sheared off at ground level, their mud bricks blasted into gravel or melted into bubbling foam. Globs of bubbling molten salts melted into the surface of the paving bricks. Melted titanium and iridium splattered into the pottery and roof tiles, whose outer surfaces bubbled like boiling caramel, then vitrified into greenish soda-lime glass. Do you know how hot it has to be to make clay foam and bubble like spaghetti boiling over? Hotter than it takes to fire the clay. Hotter even than it takes to wreck stoneware by baking it into melted slag. Material has to be nearly a free-flowing liquid to make bubble structures like these."

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/327326-blast-more-powerful-than-tunguska-may-have-devastated-ancient-city?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Ezekiel 16:49-50:
49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

aliens-ancient.gif

Just imagine how gay this world would have been if the gayest city of all time, the sprawling metropolis of its time had not been melted into diamonds.

The gayest city of all time melted into sparkling diamonds..

Thread title is wrong TS,

Should be

"Airburst Meteorite destroyed Tall el-Hamaam".

Giving way to the biblical story of Sodom and Gomorrah...

If you don't intentionally leave mistakes into your threads are you even sherdog?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back