Social Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’

*shrug*

Pretty big change to controlling interest at CNN, people still calling them hard left aren't paying attention.

Pretty sure a lot of people had a good laugh at all the liberal anchors that were let go around the same time, didn't anyone wonder why?

MSNBC maybe for a few months was a smidge left of center like 15 years ago. That was because they were trying to briefly be the opposite of Fox News.

CNN was never left. Their deal has always been loudly insisting how objective and impartial they are. Like that human hamster Brian Stelter was fired but he is basically the living emodiment of CNNs brand of gaslighting. CNN is the network of the Jack Savages of the world who believe they are impartial objective logical beacons of lights in a world blinded by emotion.

When people think of media bias they think of telling a story from a biased perspective. But what capitalist media does against the left is simply ignore our perspective and stories that are important. Hence why leftists find Fox to be less infuriating because at least they tell our stories even if they are doing it to mock us. William Jennings Bryan said all publicity is good publicity as even if the media disagrees with you they are covering your feelings the media of this generation has simply simply ignored the left and pretended neoliberal capitalism is the objective truth.

Again man, I don't deny anything you've said on the negative. We discuss this stuff so often in the many religious circles that I'm a part of. But I wouldn't say it's intelligence that makes the difference for the most part. It's sincerity that makes the difference whether a person uses religion rightly or wrongly. Ive met very many highly intelligent people who misuse religion and I've met lots of very simple people who don't.

Religion and especially Christianity is all about the will and there has to be a genuine desire to be different and to be changed and to know the truth before you can even really approach it and so many people never really come to that sincerity. If you get lucky enough to have a pastor that is genuinely sincere it will get passed on to you. But if you don't you miss it.

To make matters worse, you have nationalistic tribal Christianity now that have huge political agendas that are really the central theme upon which that Christianity so-called is built. And if you're young and you get brought into that approach, you think that's what it is and you might even while you're praying, feel the presence of Christ and then think that because you felt the presence of Jesus, everything those lying, worms taught you is true and that's how it gets propagated. But the answer to that is more religion, not less because any good religion teaches all those dangers and pitfalls and is watching for them and nurturing the good over the assumptions and the arrogance and the pride of "thinking" in the name of God.
I agree with you that Christianity can't even get along with itself. Methodist, Baptist, orthodox, protestant. It should all be the same club, one would think. Meeting a pastor who would have your viewpoint though would be harder to come by, people are limited and then they have to resort to their faith to lead the way and going on blind faith is, well blind IMO.

This is why rational people, anti-religionists, must end the timidity they have and come out of hiding and assert themselves to not be told a specific way to lead a good life but be humble, accept that our lives are finite and not worry about whether we are living in an afterlife of bliss or damnation. This especially goes to those who consider themselves only moderately religious, need to look in the mirror and realize that the cheer and alleviation that religion brings you actually comes at a terrible price if you look deep enough.

If one curious person belonged to a political party or a social club that was tied to as much bigotry, misogyny, homophobia, violence, and sheer ignorance as religion is, they would resign in protest. To not do so only adds to the problem and in no way do I think this of you. But to everyone else in the world... they could use a wake up call.

“Nope. You’d be a dangatang, that’s what you look like.” What a ridiculous but underrated show. John does such a great job.

I love him so much lol, definitely one of my favorite little gems I’ve discovered in the last few years.

Let's say I boxed for 10 years and and the right wing idiots that say bullying is good haven't... I'm sure they'll change their tune real quick when we meet and I start f****** with them. Then all the sudden bullying will be a problem and they'll call the cops.

@Sinister

- Bro? Teasing us with sodomy, i mean treating. Wtf is wrong with you?<WhatIsThis>

Nope. Turns out kids dont want litter boxes in their bathrooms or classrooms. Nor do they want somebody sitting beside them to lick themselves or bark. They don't need their parents to point out crazy shit when they see it they can identify it themselves

Kids also don't want to get shot up in class, but, so far, the best solution we have is thoughts and prayers.

<36>

That was a dumbass myth from a few years ago, lol at bringing it back up when it's not even in the story you cited.

The kids at the protest are the ones who brought it up, see 4:14:

The irony of calling someone out for not knowing the story when that's literally you.

Joseph Smith prob dressed up as a furry

That sick freak

So a kid had a sign that said: "We just wanted to learn"

What? Who does he think he is? Expel that kid. We don't do that kind of thing in public schools anymore.
If a middle schooler can't learn because of the way another student is dressed (barring some really extreme examples) that's kind of a them problem.

Last edited:
<36>

That was a dumbass myth from a few years ago, lol at bringing it back up when it's not even in the story you cited.

Urban myths are just low level conspiracy theories waiting to be proven correct!!!

Kids also don't want to get shot up in class, but, so far, the best solution we have is thoughts and prayers.
After thoughts and prayers comes " we had warnings about them but couldn't do anything"

Here's what an adult furry looks like:

GLjZ1EgX0AA1kDV

This reminds me of Twilight when all the nerdy kids were on team Edward or Jacob and were dressed like wolves or vampires <36>

I see we're at the "It might be happening, but why do you care?" stage in the Libosphere. The prior step being "It couldn't possibly be happening, because nobody would support this ridiculous shit. Turn off FOX News, chuds!"

Here's what an adult furry looks like:

GLjZ1EgX0AA1kDV

I am equally as disgusted by these kinds of freaks as any right winger on earth. The difference is that I'm not lead around by my emotions and my disgust reflex doesn't then become my guiding light for my politics and policy.

I see we're at the "It might be happening, but why do you care?" stage in the Libosphere. The prior step being "It couldn't possibly be happening, because nobody would support this ridiculous shit. Turn off FOX News, chuds!"
No we're at the "this isn't happening. there's no evidence that this is happening. all of the adults at the school say its not happening. why are right wingers so fucking stupid??" stage of the libosphere.

Back