Social Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’

I also don't want things that aren't currently happening, to continue not happening.

Imagine still being on the litter box thing after Rogan publicly humiliated himself on that topic and apologized for it. Embarrassing
I had 0 clue Rogan even had that story you butthurt troll. The whole world doesn't revolve around rage posting about the repubssss.

It's quite a bit more complex than that. Mormons do only worship one God (The Abrahamic one) and they are all Jesus freaks. I have Mormonism in my family going back to the 1860's. Strange religion for sure, like a Sci-Fi version of Christianity. The people are all super nice at least.
I thinkthe people are all pretty nice actually, except in the business world where they can be quite dishonest and cruel. I've got a wealthy friend who's a real estate person who has had to deal with the church and a lot of Mormons and his partner is morman and they were very disillusioned to find out how dishonest the dealings were.

The abrahamic God is the one God who was uncreated whose being is necessary. the Mormons do not worship that God they worship a God who is made by many other gods in an infinite regress. Most people think religion is b******* and doesn't evolve, but for those of us who actually practice the system and enter into the mysticism involved, it is very difficult to overstate what a profound leap backwards it is to go from an uncreated God whose existence is necessary to a God created by other gods in an infinite regress. From one God who created all of creation and is one with all of creation to a God who's only a powerful over a single planet, and from one God who is over all things to becoming a God shortly after you die.

Their understanding of Jesus is just as impoverished and so almost all of the power of the system and the mysticism that it imparts is lacking and completely absent in Mormonism.

Define word of mouth. They have them in my former high school. I've been told by teachers and students.
Not good enough. I need a national news agency that’s not Fox News to verify this along along with being factchecked by multiple reputable sources.

Define word of mouth. They have them in my former high school. I've been told by teachers and students.
if this were true, conservative media would be all over it. so i doubt it's true. sorry......

I thinkthe people are all pretty nice actually, except in the business world where they can be quite dishonest and cruel. I've got a wealthy friend who's a real estate person who has had to deal with the church and a lot of Mormons and his partner is morman and they were very disillusioned to find out how dishonest the dealings were.

The abrahamic God is the one God who was uncreated whose being is necessary. the Mormons do not worship that God they worship a God who is made by many other gods in an infinite regress. Most people think religion is b******* and doesn't evolve, but for those of us who actually practice the system and enter into the mysticism involved, it is very difficult to overstate what a profound leap backwards it is to go from an uncreated God whose existence is necessary to a God created by other gods in an infinite regress. From one God who created all of creation and is one with all of creation to a God who's only a powerful over a single planet, and from one God who is over all things to becoming a God shortly after you die.

Their understanding of Jesus is just as impoverished and so almost all of the power of the system and the mysticism that it imparts is lacking and completely absent in Mormonism.
Christianity, Muslim, Mormonism... it's all BS. Now that BS can be helpful for the intelligent few but for the ignorant many, it's nothing to brag about. And those who preach faith, and enable and elevate it are intellectual slaveholders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction.

Christianity, Muslim, Mormonism... it's all BS. Now that BS can be helpful for the intelligent few but for the ignorant many, it's nothing to brag about. And those who preach faith, and enable and elevate it are intellectual slaveholders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction.
I think this is a profoundly ignorant and impoverished view of religion that has no sophistication or understanding at all.

Not only can religion produce profound life transformation and unique states of consciousness in human beings, but the various religions... the various world religions produce different profoundly good states and changes in people.

There is as wide a difference between the mysticism that Judaism produces for instance and that of Buddhism as there is the difference between land and water.

For those who actually practice the system deeply that is.

When dealing with consciousness almost the only thing we care about is subjective experience. Valid world religions have produced repeatable means of cultivating subjective experience to an extremely high degree. There is no such thing as a secular equivalent of that on the planet and when you do find something similar, it is always borrowed most of what it has from religion to get there.

Just one concrete example is depression. There is no way to practice a serious mystical system without outgrowing completely depression. I just picked that at random and I could have picked many other states of consciousness that pluage humans today.

Last edited:
Not good enough. I need a national news agency that’s not Fox News to verify this along along with being factchecked by multiple reputable sources.
Lmao right. Funny thing about this cesspool is I could give a flying fuck what these people try and sell me. I'm not looking for answers , or validation. I know what I know and some internet trolls aren't going to convince me otherwise.

Yeah that's all going a bit over my head. I never got into the religion deeply, but had gone to church with my grandmother a few times, and her house was full of images of Jesus, Noah's Arc and other typical Christian imagery. My great-great-grandmother left Sweden to Utah to become a Mormon in the 1860's, and I have a bunch of family living there now. My grandmother cranked out 7 kids in typical Mormon fashion. I never was exposed to the weird aspects of the religion.

Personally I'm more of a Pagan and don't subscribe to any of that shit.

Yeah that's all going a bit over my head. I never got into the religion deeply, but had gone to church with my grandmother a few times, and her house was full of images of Jesus, Noah's Arc and other typical Christian imagery. My great-great-grandmother left Sweden to Utah to become a Mormon in the 1860's, and I have a bunch of family living there now. My grandmother cranked out 7 kids in typical Mormon fashion. I never was exposed to the weird aspects of the religion.

Shintoism, Druidry, that's much more my vibe. Worship and celebrate the natural world that you actually live in not imaginary friends telling you to kill gay people.

The other thing is that it's demonstrably proven that the book of Mormon was made up by Joseph Smith inspired by a fictional work that he got a hold of from a Christian preacher who wrote a book saying what if Jesus had come to the Americas too.

Native Americans are meant to be the lost tribe of Israel and the book of Mormon tells hundreds of stories about the native Americans who were Jews who came over from that part of the world and had vast civilizations.

The problem is DNA had not been discovered at that time and once it was discovered it has been shown that there's not a single tribe anywhere in North America or South America that has any Jewish DNA. That's a death blow to the Mormon religion, but there are several others that are just as damaging.

But all of that aside. Any good person within the Mormon church who prays gets a spiritual connection and I would never ever try to claim that isn't true and I have met some really really good people who are Mormon myself. It's just that their theology does not map very well with actual human experience.

I also have family in Utah and that's why I know so much about it.

Sam Harris, the outspoken atheist said both Mormonism and Christianity are b******* it's just that Mormonism is stupider and happened recently enough to be proven false!!!!

By the way, I was a pagan for many years and still have a deep love for paganism. For me like no other religion ever has, it gave me a profound spiritual reverence andconnection with nature....

Last edited:
Shintoism, Druidry, that's much more my vibe. Worship and celebrate the natural world that you actually live in not imaginary friends telling you to kill gay people.

I went about as deeply into druidism as is possible seeing how it's all been lost lol... and practiced shamanism very intensely for 10 years. So I also have a deep deep love for pagan religion and especially the shamanic practices that go along with it. To this date, nothing... no other religious practice has even come close to connecting me in a profound way with the natural world and I will always be profoundly grateful to tribal and indigenous religions for that.

But I think pretending that those systems don't have imaginary friends is comical at best and dishonest at worst. In my shamanic journeys, which I spent at least 2 hours a day doing for years under qualified teachers, I met many imaginary friends... If that's what you want to call them. It's just that I don't think they're all imaginary....

I don't practice shamanism much today but I still meditate a lot everyday. The beginning of a shamanic journey is to find a hole in the ground somewhere and travel down through it and leave this world behind. Even though the kind of meditation I practice is just focusing on a single word or a single point of consciousness, I still use the shamanic approach in the beginning to get away from the world because as soon as you travel down through that hole it really does feel like your not in the world at all and none of the concerns you have in the world follow down that hole. It's a profound shift in consciousness that I still use as a preliminary practice so I can focus only on God with no other thought invading.

Last edited:
I think this is a profoundly ignorant and impoverished view of religion that has no sophistication or understanding at all.

Not only can religion produce profound life transformation and unique states of consciousness in human beings, but the various religions... the various world religions produce different profoundly good states and changes in people.

There is as wide a difference between the mysticism that Judaism produces for instance and that of Buddhism as there is the difference between land and water.

For those who actually practice the system deeply that is.

When dealing with consciousness almost the only thing we care about is subjective experience. Valid world religions have produced repeatable means of cultivating subjective experience to an extremely high degree. There is no such thing as a secular equivalent of that on the planet and when you do find something similar, it is always borrowed most of what it has from religion to get there.

Just one concrete example is depression. There is no way to practice a serious mystical system without outgrowing completely depression. I just picked that at random and I could have picked many other states of consciousness that pluage humans today.
I think your opinion is profoundly ignorant as well. Holy wars, crusades, jihads those are some of the darkest, most violent acts of aggression mankind has committed unto himself, and they were all done in God's name. These are the choices people have made and these are acts of ignorant violence we reject yesterday, today and tomorrow. Concepts of God have failed when it's at the point when one creation is asked to harm another, when one concept of God is held above another. Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. So they resort to prayer in the hopes that a higher being is listening to fill a void. Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions, limitations and agendas. And anyone who tells you that they just know what happens when we die, I promise you, no one actually knows. How can I be so sure? Because I don't know, and no one on this planet possesses a mental foresight into the afterlife that I do not.

I think your opinion is profoundly ignorant as well. Holy wars, crusades, jihads those are some of the darkest, most violent acts of aggression mankind has committed unto himself, and they were all done in God's name. These are the choices people have made and these are acts of ignorant violence we reject yesterday, today and tomorrow. Concepts of God have failed when it's at the point when one creation is asked to harm another, when one concept of God is held above another. Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do. So they resort to prayer in the hopes that a higher being is listening to fill a void. Except that since there are no gods actually talking to us, that void is filled in by people with their own corruptions, limitations and agendas. And anyone who tells you that they just know what happens when we die, I promise you, no one actually knows. How can I be so sure? Because I don't know, and no one on this planet possesses a mental foresight into the afterlife that I do not.

You're only discussing the negative side of religion or really the misuse of religion. I don't deny anything you've just written. It does happen within religious circles. And since my whole life is embedded within spiritual and religious communities, we have those kinds of discussions all the time and we use those damages that have been historically present to check our thinking. But what you're doing is like blaming scientific progress for pollution...

I can make an equally long list... a very profound list of positives... radical life-changing positives that also come from the authentic practice of religion and the right use of it rather than the wrong use.

That's why I think your position is ignorant. You can only see the negative. I can see that too at least as well as you can but my life is filled with countless examples of people who are doing it in the positive.

You have only half of an understanding and that's the problem with your perspective.

You're only discussing the negative side of religion or really the misuse of religion. I don't deny anything you've just written. It does happen within religious circles. And since my whole life is embedded within spiritual and religious communities, we have those kinds of discussions all the time and we use those damages that have been historically present to check our thinking. But what you're doing is like blaming scientific progress for pollution...

I can make an equally long list... a very profound list of positives... radical life-changing positives that also come from the authentic practice of religion and the right use of it rather than the wrong use.

That's why I think your position is ignorant. You can only see the negative. I can see that too at least as well as you can but my life is filled with countless examples of people who are doing it in the positive.

You have only half of an understanding and that's the problem with your perspective.
Again, I think the intelligent few like yourself have been lucky to see and perhaps even do positive things in the name of religion which you do have my admiration for. But the ignorant majority in this world and the history books still backs up my arguments. I would say that humans should go through life not wanting to harm others and to live their life to the best of their capabilities but to also remain uncertain on a supposed afterlife. Uncertainty is humbling and human history is a GIANT list of getting shit dead wrong, more often than right anyway.

I went about as deeply into druidism as is possible seeing how it's all been lost lol... and practiced shamanism very intensely for 10 years. So I also have a deep deep love for pagan religion and especially the shamanic practices that go along with it. To this date, nothing... no other religious practice has even come close to connecting me in a profound way with the natural world and I will always be profoundly grateful to tribal and indigenous religions for that.

But I think pretending that those systems don't have imaginary friends is comical at best and dishonest at worst. In my shamanic journeys, which I spent at least 2 hours a day doing for years under qualified teachers, I met many imaginary friends... If that's what you want to call them. It's just that I don't think they're all imaginary....

I don't practice shamanism much today but I still meditate a lot everyday. The beginning of a shamanic journey is to find a hole in the ground somewhere and travel down through it and leave this world behind. Even though the kind of meditation I practice is just focusing on a single word or a single point of consciousness, I still use the shamanic approach in the beginning to get away from the world because as soon as you travel down through that hole it really does feel like your not in the world at all and none of the concerns you have in the world follow down that hole. It's a profound shift in consciousness that I still use as a preliminary practice so I can focus only on God with no other thought invading.
I think "seeing" "spirits" in nature, or from psychedelics, or a combination of the two, is a lot more valid and "real" than billions of liars lying to themselves and everyone else that they have a personal relationship with the creator of the universe and all existence, claiming that it speaks to them personally and tells them what to do.

It's a bit of a contradiction/paradox, but I am a materialist and empiricist that simultaneously tries to account for how limited our puny understanding of existence truly is. So I try to leave room for a bit of the mystical, the unknown, the spiritual, etc. I think it's at least within the realm of possibility that the non-material exists, and that all living things may have spirits. So I find it a lot more valid and "real" to worship nature spirits, as opposed to a character in an ancient book that commands bears to kill children for making fun of a bald man. A character that no one has ever seen or had contact with. A character that has no physical form.

I think "seeing" "spirits" in nature, or from psychedelics, or a combination of the two, is a lot more valid and "real" than billions of liars lying to themselves and everyone else that they have a personal relationship with the creator of the universe and all existence, claiming that it speaks to them personally and tells them what to do.

It's a bit of a contradiction/paradox, but I am a materialist and empiricist that simultaneously tries to account for how limited our puny understanding of existence truly is. So I try to leave room for a bit of the mystical, the unknown, the spiritual, etc. I think it's at least within the realm of possibility that the non-material exists, and that all living things may have spirits. So I find it a lot more valid and "real" to worship nature spirits, as opposed to a character in an ancient book that commands bears to kill children for making fun of a bald man. A character that no one has ever seen or had contact with. A character that has no physical form.
Well you're halfway there to where I am honestly from that perspective man. Not that I'm trying to pretend you should come this way because that's not my intention. I never used psychedelics with shamanism (but have used them in the past) and it turns out that psychedelics are actually much more on the rare side within shamanic practice than the common side. But like I said, hours and hours have been spent in those states and there's just no way anyone could convince me that it's all imaginary. Some of it is for sure and it is difficult to tell when your imagination has been sparked with ridiculous levels of creativity and when you're actually in contact with something. But after all of that experience over many years, I am utterly convinced some of it is real.

I do take issue with what you said about God though because that's the same kind of experience. It's just a much higher type of experience similar to what happens in shamanism. Shamanism is where you are tapping into particular spirits, particular energies, but what happens over time in almost all religion given enough time to develop? If it's given the time to develop, is that higher and higher energies are noticed until there's one that you find that is causal over all the others. Now buddhism's causal energy/state, hinduism's causal energy/state/god and Christianity's and Judaism god/state do have differences. But it's also clear that there are profound similarities and there are enough similarities to make one think that it can't just be people making things up.... That just doesn't account for the data. The similarities between hinduisms highest state and Christianity are profound and absolutely undeniable even and scholars do not think there is theological crossover. They believe that they came to those states independently.

I practice Christian mysticism and I can tell you that we are as equally disgusted by people saying that God is talking to them and telling them who to vote for or what to do as you are. There is God and God does communicate itself to human beings. But it's not by words. It's by states of consciousness and by transformation. Any authentic Christian mystical system that's worth its salt and can produce saints who can actually experience the higher states of consciousness teaches extreme weariness of personal revelation and messages from God..

In fact, John of the Cross, one of the great Christian saints and mystics taught you should categorically ignore all mystical experience because if the experience comes from God, it will do its transformation in you whether or not you focus on it and if it's from the self or the devil, it can only influence you you if you focus on it. He also taught that it's impossible for even the most advanced souls to always tell the difference between a communication from God and the other options.

Now I know that a lot of religious people just ignore this kind of thing but it's because they're misusing religion, not because they're using it.

CNN does not oppose capitalism and support socialism. It is deeply right wing.

*shrug*

Pretty big change to controlling interest at CNN, people still calling them hard left aren't paying attention.

Pretty sure a lot of people had a good laugh at all the liberal anchors that were let go around the same time, didn't anyone wonder why?

Again, I think the intelligent few like yourself have been lucky to see and perhaps even do positive things in the name of religion which you do have my admiration for. But the ignorant majority in this world and the history books still backs up my arguments. I would say that humans should go through life not wanting to harm others and to live their life to the best of their capabilities but to also remain uncertain on a supposed afterlife. Uncertainty is humbling and human history is a GIANT list of getting shit dead wrong, more often than right anyway.
Again man, I don't deny anything you've said on the negative. We discuss this stuff so often in the many religious circles that I'm a part of. But I wouldn't say it's intelligence that makes the difference for the most part. It's sincerity that makes the difference whether a person uses religion rightly or wrongly. Ive met very many highly intelligent people who misuse religion and I've met lots of very simple people who don't.

Religion and especially Christianity is all about the will and there has to be a genuine desire to be different and to be changed and to know the truth before you can even really approach it and so many people never really come to that sincerity. If you get lucky enough to have a pastor that is genuinely sincere it will get passed on to you. But if you don't you miss it.

To make matters worse, you have nationalistic tribal Christianity now that have huge political agendas that are really the central theme upon which that Christianity so-called is built. And if you're young and you get brought into that approach, you think that's what it is and you might even while you're praying, feel the presence of Christ and then think that because you felt the presence of Jesus, everything those lying, worms taught you is true and that's how it gets propagated. But the answer to that is more religion, not less because any good religion teaches all those dangers and pitfalls and is watching for them and nurturing the good over the assumptions and the arrogance and the pride of "thinking" in the name of God.

Back