Stuart Scott dies at age of 49

Didn't realize he was sick. RIP.

Kinda feel bad now - not sure if he had a lazy eye or whatever, but whatever was going on I remember (not sure if correctly) having been familiar with him before it was like that, and the first time or two that I saw it I thought he had just shown up to work stoned as hell.

I always enjoyed watching him. I will miss him.

Didn't realize he was sick. RIP.

Kinda feel bad now - not sure if he had a lazy eye or whatever, but whatever was going on I remember (not sure if correctly) having been familiar with him before it was like that, and the first time or two that I saw it I thought he had just shown up to work stoned as hell.

Got hit in the eye with a football.

It's crazy one of the voices I knew right away when the TV was on, RIP

Dude was cooler than the other side of the pillow. Always liked seeing him behind the anchor desk, because I knew he'd make me laugh at least a few times.

RIP

He seemed like a good dude. Always good for a laugh.

RIP sorry to hear the news.

10899266_1761750087382467_1918372876_n.jpg

Lebron gave a nice post about Stuart and what he thought of him.

RIP. I'll miss him a lot, he was awesome.

Omg. This is truly sad. Dude was a warrior and a hell of an anchor. Always looked forward to hearing him speak

That's fucked up. I haven't followed sports in years. Had no idea anything was wrong with him.

Sucks. Not a big sports junkie, but he was like the only guy on ESPN that I liked. RiP.

Sucks. One of the last remaining Sports Center dudes I actually liked. I don't watch ESPN anymore unless there are games on I want to see so I'm not sure if Stu was still on SC, however

Either way; RIP bubs

Sad sad news. He was one of the best anchors on ESPN for years.

I just got home and saw this. Very sad.

RIP Stuart Scott.

Back