@White
Reaction score
Struve vs. Hunt Promo By Machinemen

StruvevsHuntPromo_zps5c63012b.png

MIRAR / WATCH

o

http://blip.tv/Machinemen/struve-vs-hunt-promo-by-machinemen-6493114

-----------------------

A video can only be judged by the video erection gained after viewing.

I didn't get a video erection.

Where's my erection? I want one, but it's just not forming. I did get a little precum though, mostly from Hunto's ass.

Fun video. I'm assuming its yours? If so, great job.

Dumb question: but are you Machinemen?

If so, any chance you might do a full-length version of the Mark Hunt Welcome video? I LOVE that one and the music's perfect, but it's like 60 seconds long.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Great work. The winner shouldn't be too far away from a title shot.

Struve is going to have to stick and move or he will get flattened by that Mack truck

I rewatched Fedor/Hunt recently and it's amazing how well he did.

If Hunt can survive prime Fedor for 6 minutes, it's plenty of time to avoid a Struve sub and crack his chin

The Hunt for the Gold saga will continue!

Not bad, but all it did was give me a craving for a new NicktheFace2 video, its been too long, must have been too frustrating with the changing cards

I rewatched Fedor/Hunt recently and it's amazing how well he did.

If Hunt can survive prime Fedor for 6 minutes, it's plenty of time to avoid a Struve sub and crack his chin

The Hunt for the Gold saga will continue!

Looking forward to jumping aboard the #RallyForHunt crazy train again.

Nothing gets me excited for a fight quite like other people's excitement for said fight.

I would have liked to have seen the clips of Struve's submissions last a little longer; I had a hard time seeing quite what was going on other than fluttering fingers before the clips changed. Also, it took a long time to get to the footage of the fights. But the clips themselves were great, and so was the music.

Really hope Mr. Hunt wins this in glorious fashion. I feel like he will.

Machinemen's one of my favorite clipsters. NTF puts a great gloss on his work, but Machinemen gets to the point.

Struve will try you submit Hunt...hunto via TKO

As long as Hunt doesn't do anything stupid (like inexpicably try to take his opponent down), he has a very good chance. Struve is likely to increase his chances of developing pugilistic dementia.

Back