Finally a decent streaming bundle

Well that’s different if other people in the house are using it at least. My wife uses it but I think it’s the worst.

Honestly Apple+ has really been impressive imo. They have put out a lot of original shows that are really good, to me at least. Doesn’t seem like anyone is talking about them though so maybe I’m like one of the few enjoying them.

Any recommendation of Apple+ shows?

I recently just watched Black Bird, thought it was pretty decent.

I think I get hulu,disney, and ESPN for $19.99 or something like that. We already have Prime and get Paramount+ and Peacock free.

There is Haa Yaaah, Mubi, TUBI, Criterion Channel. Nflix. Youtube Premium, Wonderly for documentaries, Amazon, Maxx, Shudder, Rakuten, Daily Wire, Stan for the aussies, HULU, Peacock, Kokowa for kdrama, Cronchyroll for anime, Apple +, AMC+.

There must be some others.
I watch TUBI all the time, it's free. Do you pay? Crackle, the ROKU channel and Pluto TV are some other free channels I sometimes watch. (I'm not sure about the ROKU channel; it's not a paid subscription, but we can't get it on the firestick in the bedroom.)

Listing my family subscriptions:
Disney +
HULU
Prime Video
MAX
Netflix
Paramount +
Peacock
ESPN+

Canceled Apple TV a year ago
Seriously considering adding BritBox or ACORN.

Any recommendation of Apple+ shows?

I recently just watched Black Bird, thought it was pretty decent.
Silo, severance, foundation, ted lasso. Ted lasso and severance are really good but the other two are good as well.

Silo, severance, foundation, ted lasso. Ted lasso and severance are really good but the other two are good as well.

I've watched Severance last year or so, season 2 is taking too long. Hope it keeps the viewership when it returns.

I'll check out Silo, genre seems more my type. Thanks for the recommendations.

I get Disney/ESPN/Hulu for free through Verizon. They don't offer it anymore and if I change my plan in any way it disappears. I'll take this plan to my grave ...not because I love the plan. Because I fucking hate Verizon and my greatest hope is that somehow, somewhere it's really pissing someone off. I know they don't care, but give me my delusions.

Apple TV+ that I liked:

Slow Horses
Home Before Dark (kiddie mystery type show)
Foundation
Surface(?)
Now and Then
Tehran
some suspense thriller type show starring hottie Ayelet Zurer (from Netflix Daredevil)
Invasion(?) kinda sorta borderline
Jennifer Garner show
Silo
Cha Cha Real Smooth(?) starring Dakota Johnson

Will watch when I turn it back on:
Dark Matter
Mosquito Coast S2
Anna De Armas Capt America movie
Foundation S2

I only have Peacock cause I wanted to binge all of Modern Family so I paid for 1 month, then when I cancelled they offered me a whole year for 20 bucks so I kept it, watch old school WWE on there a few nights a week so it seems like a good deal

Watched 2000 royal rumble earlier today.

I only have Peacock cause I wanted to binge all of Modern Family so I paid for 1 month, then when I cancelled they offered me a whole year for 20 bucks so I kept it, watch old school WWE on there a few nights a week so it seems like a good deal

I am currently on a modern fam binge. Great feel good family show. Takes a crazy long time for me to binge the whole thing though I think i started back in june and im halfway through season 6.

Thanks for the info. Anyone who has it now - how are you enjoying it? I've read this includes ads. Are they very intrusive? If not that doesn't bother me much. You pay more for ad-free? Does this include all of Curb Your Enthusiasm? Want to make sure all the episodes are there and it's not one of those things where you have to watch Max through a Hulu app that only contains some shows. I like good deals and this sounds like a great one. From experience I'm often wary and want to know more.

I been had that bundle. Hulu for me Disney for the kids win win

I watch TUBI all the time, it's free. Do you pay? Crackle, the ROKU channel and Pluto TV are some other free channels I sometimes watch. (I'm not sure about the ROKU channel; it's not a paid subscription, but we can't get it on the firestick in the bedroom.)

Listing my family subscriptions:
Disney +
HULU
Prime Video
MAX
Netflix
Paramount +
Peacock
ESPN+

Canceled Apple TV a year ago
Seriously considering adding BritBox or ACORN.
You should have tried Acorn back on prime day. It was $0.99/month for two months with the prime day deal. They typically do the $1/month thing for multiple add-on channels on there during prime day, black friday, and christmas.

If you pay for Showtime via cable, see if you can find the sign in under provider page in the Paramount+ website.

I got a free trial for Paramount+ to watch original Shogun and left it on a bit after paying via Apple and canceled hoping I could get it free via cable credentials since I pay for Showtime on cable.

EDIT: It seems paying for Showtime on cable gets you access to no commercials Paramount+. Never did see any official announcement on this. Seems Tulsa King S2 is Aug 15 or so.

Last edited:
Back