Struve v2 looks dangerous

Nog via KO most likely.

If it seems very likely to you I suggest you put some money behind that. Big Nog is the underdog here so you could make some $$$.

Not gonna happen though.

shrunken%252520head%2525202.jpg

zombie nog and uber struve

Big Nog by TKO

I'm rooting for Nog....but Nog is done. Struve will crush him. Struve has 1 decision in his 25 career wins. He is a finisher and Nog needed to retire years ago. He is the new Sakuraba unfortunately.

His problem was never being big enough though. It was that he was so bloody slow that he couldn't hit anything or stop a take down. I look at Struve with so much regret. IF he focused on his speed and agility and trusted in his natural size then he could of been great. Instead he was the stereotyped slow giant.

He was slow but that was tied in with being lanky and weak (for his size). Often getting stronger will make you faster to a point.

He might be bigger but against aggressive strikers he will still shut down and get tko'ed.

I really hope that Struve can have a showcasing performance. He is still very young, but with his medical issues, I don't know how healthy he is. He seems to be a great shape, though. I'm really looking forward to seeing him fight tonight.

I like Struve in this fight for sure. Nog just isn't old Nog anymore, hasn't been for a while. Struve has shown a fragile chin, but Nog has shown one made of tissue paper.

I like Struve in this fight for sure. Nog just isn't old Nog anymore, hasn't been for a while. Struve has shown a fragile chin, but Nog has shown one made of tissue paper.

Yes yes no no

As a Dutchie I must say, it's always scary watching Struve fight. Shit man. Gotta feel for the dude. If you see he started out fighting in this division at a mere 230lbs, you know he's come from far. This was him versus McCorkle:
10_Struve_McCorkle2.jpg

So he has come from far.

Fuck it. He was never not going to be slow. Might as well be slow and strong.

How much of the extra weight can be muscle, really? It hasn't been that long since the Overeem fight; it's not credible that Struve could have packed on over twenty pounds of lean mass already.

Man, this is a sad fight. Incredibly hard to root against Nog, who is a legend of the game. How could anyone want to see him smashed — in Rio, of all places?

But at the same time, Struve is a young guy, been through some troubles of his own, and when he's on, he's on. If he could bring the form he brought to the Stipe fight on the reg, he'd be a top five fighter. Losing to Nog probably ends his career, and he doesn't have Nog's (presumed) wealth to fall back on.

Hoping the fight ends Condit/Woodley style, with Nog pulling a hammy or some shit. Neither guy loses stock.

...I bet money on Stefan, though.

Last edited:
Struve dwarfs Bigfoot by the way. HAHAHA! Angles, I know. But still. HAHAHA. Damn.

CLLJEnvUYAAU3kW.jpg:large

Back