Struve v2 looks dangerous

His problem was never being big enough though. It was that he was so bloody slow that he couldn't hit anything or stop a take down. I look at Struve with so much regret. IF he focused on his speed and agility and trusted in his natural size then he could of been great. Instead he was the stereotyped slow giant

tumblr_mb6h3hfDh81rg8g1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb6hgiS6Bc1rg8g1xo1_500.gif

adjhTalW.gif

I seriously think Struve lands a couple kicks to the legs/body of Nog and the fight is over. :icon_cry2

His problem was never being big enough though. It was that he was so bloody slow that he couldn't hit anything or stop a take down. I look at Struve with so much regret. IF he focused on his speed and agility and trusted in his natural size then he could of been great. Instead he was the stereotyped slow giant.

Give him time. Big guys like him usually hit their prime at later age.

Nog will get the TD then Sub.
Cant believe this guy beat the piss out of Stipe.

Struve always delivers an exciting fight. He's either getting ko'dor getting the ko within a round.

Nog is so past it that it's hard to favor him against anyone at this point

Really hope Struve wins, big fan. Nog is a decent guy and a legend, but his fans just wind me up. He's a spent force yet these fans still think he can pull off miracles. And yeah, Struve looks HUGE.

Nog is so old and damaged, but this is an even match up so far since struve dies and comes back to life so often in the cage,,,Weird Weird fight, but interesting..

But has anyone bothered to tell Struve that a good reach advantage is a very good tool?
Too good to never even trying it out.

As a Dutchman, for me this is the most important fight of the night... but watching Struve fight is always a scary thing..

Nog via KO most likely.

He is fighting Nog, if he can't take out Nog it is a pretty clear sign that his body wants him to quit

This is so true, I give Nog zero chance at beating Struve but on the off chance that something weird happens and Struve loses...then he'll be without a win in over 3 years

Back