Strong Woman, WOW

305.8 pound jerk at 127.6 pounds bodyweight.

thats hot.

no, instead they are robots who only know lifting from age 10 on.

Zeirhk said:
Their all on special drugs. Eh ?
carped33z said:
no, instead they are robots who only know lifting from age 10 on.
Wow you guys really know how to shit on an achievement. For the record they're all drugtested (although as has been mentioned in the other thread the effectiveness of that is limited), and are selected from a pool of 2 million active lifters (in the case of the Chinese).

The recent Asian championships were out of this world (mainly in the women's division), the Chinese will whip everyone at the Beijing olympics.

Alon said:
Wow you guys really know how to shit on an achievement. For the record they're all drugtested (although as has been mentioned in the other thread the effectiveness of that is limited), and are selected from a pool of 2 million active lifters (in the case of the Chinese).

The recent Asian championships were out of this world (mainly in the women's division), the Chinese will whip everyone at the Beijing olympics.

word.

the drive and determination they have is uncanny, even at a young age. i remember seeing an ironmind training hall clip of a chinese 14 year old (i think), clean and jerking 225.

Dude, does Strossen attend every major lifting event in the world? Seriously, I think I could build evidence from his photo record that he's been in seven different locations across the world at the same time. He's like Carmen Sandiego with lifters. You don't know where he is, but wherever it is, you can be sure he's taking a picture of someone stronger than you.

Well if there's one thing I love hearing about, it's women who are stronger than me. I think theres a very good chance I might cry when I go to the gym tomorrow. One day I hope to be stronger than the strongest woman alive. Today is not that day, and tomorrow doesn't look promising either.

She could jerk me.
In all possible meanings of the sentence.

Seriously though, that's just crazy.

The WWC in Doha is broadcasted live on Eurosport over here in Europe :)

Alon said:

Okay then...and I thought asian people were weak and lack testosterone. In turn let me bash myself...I can't even deadlift 300 lbs. for fuck sakes !!!!!!!

Thats strong - I saw one of the female trainers dealifting 315-365 in perfect form for sets last week. She does look strong but not that strong. It amazes me when i see a woman at the gym outlifting most men. Kind of turns me on.

drugs drugs drugs.
hard, fucking hard training. but drugs. who cares ?
my opinion.

Its not always drugs. True, they might or might not be on them, But if you have people that were selected for thier good genetics and are paid by the goverment and have great programs and trainers, then why not be that strong :) Drugs can only take someone so far.

Like a week ago Elizabeth Talbot ripped a deck of cards... it's believed she's the only woman to ever perform this feat. That's pretty f'ing strong too, guess she doesn't have pussy hands.

That is an incredible lift! I hope some day to be that fuckin strong!

I hate it when people's first reaction is drugs! or steroids! or HE'S CHEATING HE'S USING AIMBOT!

Everyone I meet thinks I'm on steroids, until they get to know me, I mean I don't take any supplements besides Vitamin C, Multivitamins, and every now and then protein shakes and bars. At first I took it as a compliment because I achieve my results naturally ... but then I realized it completely undermines the countless hours I spend with the Iron, on the track, training like an animal.

Then I realize that people only make those types of accusations because they completely lack the heart and motivation to train and eat like I do.

That's all I have to say about that.

philthy said:
Like a week ago Elizabeth Talbot ripped a deck of cards... it's believed she's the only woman to ever perform this feat. That's pretty f'ing strong too, guess she doesn't have pussy hands.

LOL! I think there's a video of her no-set closing a COC #2.

Back