Strip Woodley of the belt

Honestly I'm ok with Thompson not getting an immediate rematch. I really thought Woodley should have edged that fight out. I mean he almost KO'd Thompson bad. Granted he was inactive for periods of the fight but so was Thompson. I really don't remember Thompson doing anything noteworthy in that fight except surviving a near KO and showing some real toughness and heart, but that alone shouldn't win him the fight.

The fact that he still won't fight Wonderboy again.....
Way to start a thread with bucket load of dumb. He fought Wonderboy immediately after winning the belt. If you insist on being mad then be mad at the people who ask him who he would like to fight. At this point we know Woodly if given a choice would prefer a money fight, but he's gonna fight whoever hes told to fight at the end of the day. Also after watching the first fight, Woodly has zero reason to be scared and every reason not to be interested in a rematch. Wonderboy had absolutely nothing for him in that first match.

F*K WB he had his chance and whiffed and got beat up he can wait or fight Robbie like he wanted to before TWood KO'ed him Maia is the one that should be fighting for the GOLD. I will agree with that the GSP & Nick Diaz nonsense needz to stop those are exhibition fights not Championship fights.

He didn't beat Wonderboy. He lost 3 rounds to him, and the refs gave him a 10-8 round that saved him from losing. I'm okay with that judgement honestly, but they have to fight again to solve that. He didn't beat Wonderboy, and Wonderboy arguably beat him.

People forget that he ducked Hector Lombard as well. If Woodley is okay to call out Nick Diaz, then lets call for Lombard while we're at it and see if he wants to fight Lombard yet. After all a Lombard fight would be just as stupid and irrelevant, so lets see if he will fight Lombard.

Or better yet, lets give Woodley a top 185er like Jacare since he wants all these exhibition types of fights. Fight Jacare then.

Way to start a thread with bucket load of dumb. He fought Wonderboy immediately after winning the belt. If you insist on being mad then be mad at the people who ask him who he would like to fight. At this point we know Woodly if given a choice would prefer a money fight, but he's gonna fight whoever hes told to fight at the end of the day.

He ducked WB for months asshole.

And then he didn't win. That fight isn't settled bitch.

Jake fucking Ellenberger would have a stronger argument for a title fight than Nick Diaz would.

WTF are talking about. Go fuck yourself for saying that ducking an entire division is okay.
Lol calm down you little retard. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack. It's a negotiation tactic: he had a similar stance last time but still fought the number one contender (i.e. he didn't duck the division). I bet he does the same this time. Retard.

Lol calm down you little retard. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack. It's a negotiation tactic: he had a similar stance last time but still fought the number one contender (i.e. he didn't duck the division). I bet he does the same this time. Retard.

If he can't fight WB or a top contender, and keeps wanting Nick Diaz of all people then yeah he is ducking everyone.

He is not a fucking champion. He just wants to gain attention to racism and hopes that ESPN will notice him by pulling the race card.

Angry-Kristen-Wiig-Insult-Gif-In-Bridesmaids.gif

You're just slow pops. <33>

JK much love, much hespect.

I swear one day I'm gonna pay one of them Russian hackers and find you BC, but you quick with the wit.

{<RR}

What r u talking about, the guy KOed Lawler and exposed Thompson like noone before (a victory IMO) in one year... Why would u like to strip him? Cause ur arguments are more like childish anger rather than a specific issue...

The fact that he still won't fight Wonderboy again and keeps asking for guys like GSP and Nick freaking Diaz of all people has gone far enough. If he won't agree to fight who the company tells him to, and only wants to fight guys who haven't won a UFC fight in over 3 years, he has no business holding any belts.

He needs to be stripped.
Nah, I'd say strip Bisping first.

At least Woodley showed up and fought Wonderboy once. Bisping picked Hendo for his first title defense, then called out Nick and GSP as well but from a higher weight class, and he's dicktucking against Romero.

At least Woodley showed up and fought Wonderboy once. Bisping picked Hendo for his first title defense, then called out Nick and GSP as well but from a higher weight class, and he's dicktucking against Romero.

Oh for sure!! I'd strip his ass too if he won't fight Romero.

Yup. And it's not like WB did anything to earn a rematch. He just stood in front of Woodley with his hands down...made zero attempt to finish the fight.

He didn't beat Wonderboy. He lost 3 rounds to him, and the refs gave him a 10-8 round that saved him from losing. I'm okay with that judgement honestly, but they have to fight again to solve that. He didn't beat Wonderboy, and Wonderboy arguably beat him.

People forget that he ducked Hector Lombard as well. If Woodley is okay to call out Nick Diaz, then lets call for Lombard while we're at it and see if he wants to fight Lombard yet. After all a Lombard fight would be just as stupid and irrelevant, so lets see if he will fight Lombard.

Or better yet, lets give Woodley a top 185er like Jacare since he wants all these exhibition types of fights. Fight Jacare then.

I hope you get a new HDTV for Christmas in fact I'm gonna give you one in my holiday Christmas gift thread because you seem to be watching a WB fanboy TV. I didn't see the whip kicking WB controlling the distance and when he was able to get space there wasn't enough wow moments by either men to say we have a clear winner. So if I had to say who wore it worse WB looked messed up and in a fight on the canvass and crushed up against the cage.

It's a fight that needz to be settled but not right away, I say they both do a fight both win and then comeback that fight was from hot enough to warrant a immediate re-match it can wait.

As for Woodley ducking loaded with pure ped's Lombard, do you blame him? Maia is the deserving next contender I have no idea why you even bringing up Lombard is beyond me?

BTW Jacare is a MW without a belt now if TWood called out Bisping in a Champion vs Champion that would be a call out....

You are a sad, salty little dude. Wonderboy hopped around, landed some shots that did not hurt or slow Tyron in any way, and he also got beat the fuck up. Tyron just defended a couple months ago and you're calling for them to strip the belt? You have seriously gone full retard. They better strip Conor then, for refusing to fight til may while Khabib is waiting, right?

And still no one ever mentions Demian Maia, the poor guy. I hope he gets a title shot before he's 40.

Edit: Nevermind, just read paynebringer's full post

I think the only logical move is to make WB fight Khabib for the interim WW title, while Woodley fights Romero for the MW interim title, while Visiting defends against GSP.

If GSP wins the only logical move would then be a rematch with Nick Diaz, while the winners of Woodley/Romero and WB/Khabib unify the interim belts

Back