Strip Woodley of the belt

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The fact that he still won't fight Wonderboy again and keeps asking for guys like GSP and Nick freaking Diaz of all people has gone far enough. If he won't agree to fight who the company tells him to, and only wants to fight guys who haven't won a UFC fight in over 3 years, he has no business holding any belts.

He needs to be stripped.

200_s.gif

The fact that he still won't fight Wonderboy again and keeps asking for guys like GSP and Nick freaking Diaz of all people has gone far enough. If he won't agree to fight who the company tells him to, and only wants to fight guys who haven't won a UFC fight in over 3 years, he has no business holding any belts.

He needs to be stripped.
You're a silly goose!

@Reddd 's Klan status confirmed.

I didn't know they still existed.

Sounds like something Woodley would bring up instead of explaining why Nick Diaz is more worth of fighting for the belt than Wonderboy.

I didn't know they still existed.

Sounds like something Woodley would bring up instead of explaining why Nick Diaz is more worth of fighting for the belt than Wonderboy.

Leader confirmed

WB had his chance and he was unable to get the job done. Get back in line. TWood should be fighting Maia.

He needs to be stripped.

F*K WB he had his chance and whiffed and got beat up he can wait or fight Robbie like he wanted to before TWood KO'ed him Maia is the one that should be fighting for the GOLD. I will agree with that the GSP & Nick Diaz nonsense needz to stop those are exhibition fights not Championship fights.

He fought Wonderboy the first time even though he preferred GSP or Diaz. I can't blame him for having a similar stance currently.

Nope, Woodley should've beat Wonderboy anyways, time for you haters to move on.

Get over it dude, you sound pathetic.

He fought Wonderboy the first time even though he preferred GSP or Diaz. I can't blame him for having a similar stance currently.

Jake fucking Ellenberger would have a stronger argument for a title fight than Nick Diaz would.

WTF are talking about. Go fuck yourself for saying that ducking an entire division is okay.

Back