Strikeforce Ring Girls vs UFC Ring Girls

what the fuck? what the hell is wrong with that one on the lefts feet! is it even human? definitely would not hit,on account of point feet,yuck!
lol why are you even looking at her feet

Can I have the name, address, location, sat nav directions and opening hours of your local bar please and if you have any spare Rohypnol lying around Id be greatful, Im there dude.
200.gif
I was mostly fucking around but on a serious note, go to the bars in VA beach in the summer. Insane how many hot women go there and out number the men about 3:1. Its not a real beach but one of the better spots ive been to.

The girl in the middle (not the black one) is the hottest ring girl ever. she doesn't look too good in that pic but she is ridiculously beautiful!
I saw her in the Raymond Daniels fight, what is her name?

disclaimer, i am not racist i just don't like that black girl.
but i do like other black girls

White belt against black ring girl, racist spotted

Jade and Alyssa win hands down.. Though I have seen a very hot inked up ring card girl that KOTC uses who is just one of the most gorgeous women I have ever come across in my lifetime!

oh lol.
i would never even look at her feet lol but ya i feel you cuz i got a fetish for thigh gaps
Nahhh I dont have a foot fetish, i dont like feet either LMAO i was just saying that the guy that pointed out the ring girls ugly feet might have foot fetish.

Where's Kelli Hutcherson? Not sure if that's spelled right.

Alyssa Arce gets credit for doing so many fully nude photo shoots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back