Strikeforce Ring Girls vs UFC Ring Girls

It's a tragedy what Brittney and Arianny did to themselves. I don't know why the UFC keeps them.

meh. I could pick up those chicks from my local bar.
Can I have the name, address, location, sat nav directions and opening hours of your local bar please and if you have any spare Rohypnol lying around Id be greatful, Im there dude.
200.gif

I wish Gabi Garcia and Cyborg got a tryout to do some ring girl work between fights.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg

The girl in the middle (not the black one) is the hottest ring girl ever. she doesn't look too good in that pic but she is ridiculously beautiful!
I saw her in the Raymond Daniels fight, what is her name?

disclaimer, i am not racist i just don't like that black girl.
but i do like other black girls

Its a shame you felt the need to throw that disclaimer in there such is the social justice warrior nature of society

Ill just throw it out there Im not attracted to Black or Indian girls but like latin and asian sluts

I wish Gabi Garcia and Cyborg got a tryout to do some ring girl work between fights.

Gabiandcyborg.jpg
Jesus Christ on a bike.....This would send even the most homophobic sherbro to the ''hormonal transition'' thread.

I vote Strikeforce

740full-vanessa-hanson.jpg

i think vanessa is the hottest
what the fuck? what the hell is wrong with that one on the lefts feet! is it even human? definitely would not hit,on account of point feet,yuck!

Back