Media Stricks looked crappy at weighins and Dricus looked fresh as a daisy

How the fuck does Dricus do it so easily. He looks like he weighs 220 walkaround.
dnqbcl71nfr11.jpg

African genes

Sean has more of a sharp face, give him a proper haircut and he looks better.
Still had a little blue eye from sparring I think, too.

Does anybody think Dricus is going to come close to landing on Sean? Did you guys not see what he did to Izzy?

Timestamp starts when Dricus weighs in and right after he's done Stricks comes on

Khabib looked really dehydrated before Conor too ... but he looked pretty good after rehydration and during the fight ;)

Only means Strickland is the naturally bigger man, and if he has his weight-cutting down properly (especially considering his new friendship with Alex Pereira, the all-time Master Weight-cutter) ... things should be very interesting.

Khabib looked really dehydrated before Conor too ... but he looked pretty good after rehydration and during the fight ;)

Only means Strickland is the naturally bigger man, and if he has his weight-cutting down properly (especially considering his new friendship with Alex Pereira, the all-time Master Weight-cutter) ... things should be very interesting.

Sure, I'm not insinuating anything. Just put it out there for people to watch and comment on.

Sure, I'm not insinuating anything. Just put it out there for people to watch and comment on.

Fair enough.

Concur, definitely looks drained — but, as you know, he might still look like New Money come fight night 😎

Also, remember how gaunt and sickly Khabib looked like against Gaethje — but was a monster in the cage 😡

Watch any weight in of Khabib or Islam, they cut so much weight that they both look frail the day before the fight but 36 hours later after rehydration it’s a completely different animal .
Or they could go to the hospital and ruin PPVs. UFC 209

Does anybody think Dricus is going to come close to landing on Sean? Did you guys not see what he did to Izzy?
Sean himself said Dricus is more dangerous than Izzy, because of how awkward his delivery is. He said it's hard to prepare for a style like his. He lands shit you wouldn't think he could, because of his off rhythm movements.

Dricus has shit dialed in. Guy is jacked for MW, but never has issues on the scale.

If Sean had a rough cut, then keep an eye on his chin in this one. Could be an early night.
The guy has basically been doing Reduced air intake training in all his fights his whole career. Got his nose fixed for the whitaker fight and first time he hasn't had his mouth wide open the whole time. He seems so used to being in a fatigued state he knows how to really press through it. Makes him quite dangerous. He knows he can come with with his foot on the gas and be able to handle it.

I'm a huge Sean Strickland fan...but I'm almost to the point of rooting for him to lose so we'll stop having Nina drama shoved down our throats.
Her shit is still ramping up. Fight outcome doesn't matter. Dana and Co. have guaranteed her fame.

Everytime Sherdog starts a thread analyzing fighters during weigh-ins the guy who supposedly looks the best ends up getting KTFO.

It doesn't mean shit.
Not sure how accurate is this stat, but Strickland certainly looked like shit at the weigh-in, abs sunked in and like if he had trouble walking with a straight back, of course nothing related to his back, but like if his stomach was so empty he couldnt stretch up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back