Strickland is easy money this weekend.

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Uriah Hall is a hot young prospect and he may very well be the future of this division. But he’s not getting past Strickland this weekend.

1.) The “4 fight win streak” talk is about as misleading as you can possibly get without outright lying. One of those wins is literally a 5 second fight where his opponent softly kicked him and snapped his leg. Another is a decision the judges gifted him to Antonio Carlos Jr. The other 2 are KOs of the corpse of Anderson Silva and a guy who went 1-3 in the UFC and got cut. So don’t believe any hype about a resurgence of Hall. This win streak couldn’t possibly be weaker.

2.) Strickland is a bad matchup because he marches forward and puts pressure. Hall is a certified meltdown artist who will break under pressure. Costa broke him down brutally, and that was 3 years ago when Hall was still in or near his prime.

No way Hall lasts 5 rounds here. He’s gotten spoiled by recently fighting guys who belong in a nursing home. Strickland walks him down, and by round 3 you will see the panic, gun shy Hall. And shortly after there will be a finish. Mark this thread to taunt me if I’m wrong.

Looking forward to the fight. Uriah did not look that impressive against Anderson. Think Strickland will box him up

Uriah Hall is a hot young prospect and he may very well be the future of this division. But he’s not getting past Strickland this weekend.

1.) The “4 fight win streak” talk is about as misleading as you can possibly get without outright lying. One of those wins is literally a 5 second fight where his opponent softly kicked him and snapped his leg. Another is a decision the judges gifted him to Antonio Carlos Jr. The other 2 are KOs of the corpse of Anderson Silva and a guy who went 1-3 in the UFC and got cut. So don’t believe any hype about a resurgence of Hall. This win streak couldn’t possibly be weaker.

2.) Strickland is a bad matchup because he marches forward and puts pressure. Hall is a certified meltdown artist who will break under pressure. Costa broke him down brutally, and that was 3 years ago when Hall was still in or near his prime.

No way Hall lasts 5 rounds here. He’s gotten spoiled by recently fighting guys who belong in a nursing home. Strickland walks him down, and by round 3 you will see the panic, gun shy Hall. And shortly after there will be a finish. Mark this thread to taunt me if I’m wrong.
Uriah Hall is "a hot young prospect."
<Dany07><LikeReally5>

Na, Sanchez showed me what he's made of.

I agree with most of your points, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hall got his ass kicked for 1.5-2.5 rounds before landing something deadly like he had in a few of his wins. Maybe a spinning-wheelkick KO like Zaleski did

Hall is gonna kill this fool, believe me guys

Back