STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Gg, guys. @SwamiLeoni , I don't know why I kept getting disconnected there, but ggs anyway. I'll see you folks again soon.

I bought a new router just out of curiosity. Still felt some lag in ranked but it wasn't as crippling most of the time. The battle lounge actually felt really good.

Still not positive what to do about crossups. Even when dp comes out it whiffs. Jumping medium punch really seems to be the intended counter. The hit box practically points upward. I'm not sure why I like him so much; Cody and Cammy felt so easy in comparison.

Gg, guys. @SwamiLeoni , I don't know why I kept getting disconnected there, but ggs anyway. I'll see you folks again soon.

GG’s everyone, good stuff. Seems like we’re all leveling up little by little which is great as a whole.

Sometimes in Battle Lounge it’ll do that. It seems like it’s on both sides. Happens to @Crimson Fury and I quite frequently.

I bought a new router just out of curiosity. Still felt some lag in ranked but it wasn't as crippling most of the time. The battle lounge actually felt really good.

Still not positive what to do about crossups. Even when dp comes out it whiffs. Jumping medium punch really seems to be the intended counter. The hit box practically points upward. I'm not sure why I like him so much; Cody and Cammy felt so easy in comparison.

Your st. Jab seemed to work great for a certain arch, but I also thought I read that his lp.dp is a great counter to cross ups. Maybe try working on the cross cut dp’s As well. You had some great combos tonight. Sagat seems to be a tough matchup for me for some reason. I got my ass handed to me the other night by about 4 different ones. They seemed to all use tiger knee after a knockdown to close the gap for a meaty and i was struggling with it. He’s tricky and has some good damage output.

Your st. Jab seemed to work great for a certain arch, but I also thought I read that his lp.dp is a great counter to cross ups. Maybe try working on the cross cut dp’s As well. You had some great combos tonight. Sagat seems to be a tough matchup for me for some reason. I got my ass handed to me the other night by about 4 different ones. They seemed to all use tiger knee after a knockdown to close the gap for a meaty and i was struggling with it. He’s tricky and has some good damage output.
I always use lp. dp anyway because it's the only one with AA invincibility from frame 1. I could try autocorrecting it maybe. I don't think my success rate will be too high though.

I do need to work on his pressure. It'll ease the need to be on point defensively. I've seen Automattock space out tiger knee during neutral just to get in. Overall I probably just need to use it more often.

Also need to get in the habit of hk kara dp after throwing fireballs at certain ranges. I can get it like 80% of the time in training mode but the timing always feels off in a match

Incase I missed it in the thread somewhere, where is the “battle lounge”??

There isn’t a link or anything in the op?

Jesus, my hand kinda hurts. I kept getting knocked into Bronze, and I refused to stop playing until I was back into silver. My last two matches were against a Ken and Akuma, and I feel like I did 10 Zangief's worth of health bars in crush counters to these guys. It's not like I had a read or anything either, they just kept spamming dp every time they were in block or hit stun.

Also, I supered the Akuma's vtrigger air fireball to close it out. I love doing that to Akuma players.

Jesus, my hand kinda hurts. I kept getting knocked into Bronze, and I refused to stop playing until I was back into silver. My last two matches were against a Ken and Akuma, and I feel like I did 10 Zangief's worth of health bars in crush counters to these guys. It's not like I had a read or anything either, they just kept spamming dp every time they were in block or hit stun.

Also, I supered the Akuma's vtrigger air fireball to close it out. I love doing that to Akuma players.
ur better than silver man, just keep on keeping on. i find that the difference between ultra silver/gold or ultra bronze/.silver are the biggest hurdles to overcome, once u get afew hundred bp in silver u will probably move up fast.

Incase I missed it in the thread somewhere, where is the “battle lounge”??

There isn’t a link or anything in the op?

What’s up man, usually I’ll set it up on Fridays 4:30-5 PST. I’ll need your CFN handle and if I see you on I’ll shoot you an invite.

What’s up man, usually I’ll set it up on Fridays 4:30-5 PST. I’ll need your CFN handle and if I see you on I’ll shoot you an invite.
I googled battle lounge a little bit and was seeing mainly ps4 references.

I don’t have a cfn handle, or know specifically what that is?

I just finished building a pc to game on and don’t have anything set up with it except my Xbox live for Windows ten. And I have an Xbox

Used to play the crap out of street fighter years ago and wanted to check this out. Sounded cool.

I googled battle lounge a little bit and was seeing mainly ps4 references.

I don’t have a cfn handle, or know specifically what that is?

I just finished building a pc to game on and don’t have anything set up with it except my Xbox live for Windows ten. And I have an Xbox

Used to play the crap out of street fighter years ago and wanted to check this out. Sounded cool.

The game is a lot better off now that AE is out. It’s a heavy rush down game with strong come back mechanics. Each character has two V-Triggers. A V-Skill and V-Reversal. I have a blast playing it and it’s not too complicated compared to SFIV.

The CFN stands for Capcom Fighters Network and it is the name you sign up with. This game has cross play between PC & PS4. So if you get the game, drop your CFN here and I’ll add you. There’s some knowledgeable people here willing to help if you’re interested. I’ll also livestream on Twitch next week if you want to watch.

Man. On the one hand I'm a Nuckledu and Snake Eyez fan and want to watch Summer Jam top 8, but on the other hand listening to Kujo Kate is like pouring acid down my ears.

Man. On the one hand I'm a Nuckledu and Snake Eyez fan and want to watch Summer Jam top 8, but on the other hand listening to Kujo Kate is like pouring acid down my ears.

Lol I know

Man, what a drop lol. Or just a flub really.

I'm hoping Snake takes first. He's so behind in points that anything less makes qualifying for Capcom Cup just that much harder.

20180903_002446.jpeg
check me out fam, no joke ur battle lounges are helping sherbros

so i found out about delayed throw tech, tick throws, and some stuff i did not understand. im gonna set up target dummys to practice this, i think thats the absolute biggest hole in my game. once im knocked down and pressured i get abused badly by literally everyone. i liken it to being a great stand up fighter that is totally exposed when taken down and put in guard. i get ground and pounded.

ugh im still getting mindfucked and pressured like a noob once i get knocked down. on wake up i almost 100% choose the wrong action. if i go to grab i get hit and abused. if i go to block i get thrown, if i go to jump i get hit evry tiome or they jump better. its a legit problem for me now and i also can tell once i get hit once its gonna go poorly. my defense is awful.

so i found out about delayed throw tech, tick throws, and some stuff i did not understand. im gonna set up target dummys to practice this, i think thats the absolute biggest hole in my game. once im knocked down and pressured i get abused badly by literally everyone. i liken it to being a great stand up fighter that is totally exposed when taken down and put in guard. i get ground and pounded.

Here, check this out:

Back