• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange food things you or your friends do

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Sometimes when I eat pizza I like to put a bit of vinegar on it. Not too much. You would be surprised how good it is. Vinegar goes great on french fries which are savory, and so is pizza. I suppose I would be hanged and spit on like Mussolini if I did that in Italy. Maybe I will

Also some people I know put red jello on roast beef. It's actually not bad.

This guy goes around and reviews pizza. I put vinegar on this pizza. Don't tell him

food-chips.gif

Get a 10lb round steak, smother it in yellow mustard and pack it with water softener salt, put it directly on white hot coals on the grill and cover for 15 minutes, pull it out and do the same on the other side for 15 minutes, pull it off and wrap in foil for 10 minutes, slice and serve.

My girlfriend puts ketchup on everything. Poutine, Kraft dinner, club sandwiches, chicken…. Everything.

I don’t mind ketchup but it’s excessive.

Is this the girl you're going to marry??

Are you sure she doesn't have a Sherdog account.......

Does she eat steak well done covered in ketchup on a bed of rice on a paper plate???

Is this the girl you're going to marry??

Are you sure she doesn't have a Sherdog account.......

Does she eat steak well done covered in ketchup on a bed of rice on a paper plate???
Yes and not well done but she thinks rare steak is gross. She gets medium. We’re not big meat eaters but if there’s steak, she covers it in ketchup. Weird. Ketchup is ok but I’m never putting it on a poutine, in Kraft dinner, salmon or on mashed potatoes.

i dont think its odd, but every now and then i eat vienna sausages straight out of the can.

I dated a girl who put ranch on her spaghetti. So I had to try it, wasn’t bad actually

Yes and not well done but she thinks rare steak is gross. She gets medium. We’re not big meat eaters but if there’s steak, she covers it in ketchup. Weird. Ketchup is ok but I’m never putting it on a poutine, in Kraft dinner, salmon or on mashed potatoes.

How old is she if you don't mind me asking?

Back