Stout ....oh no.

I wanted Stout to retire after his last fight he just doesn't have it anymore to many wars have deoriated him.

Yep, it is that time for Stout. 3 (T)KO losses in a row...and wow the guy that just beat him retired lol wtf

Even though I think the stoppage was a tad early, I do feel that he should retire.

Retired or not, I imagine he's definitely out of the UFC.

I kind of hope he calls it quits but Bellator will probably try to sign him.

Perhaps he can get rocked, then apply a confused guillotine to the ref in bellator.

I've wanted Stout to retire since 2006.

Somehow though, Perez retired instead.

I don't think even Bellator would want Stout at this point.

He should've retired after Noons. Getting ko'd 3 times in a row at this point in his career should be the final straw.

A talented fun fighter. Never quite got up to the highest level but was a legit test in the division. Seems rough to retire at 31 but he's been fighting a long, long time.

Time for whatever is next. Smart friendly guy, Zuffa should hire him to work on developing their presence in Canada.

War Stout.

Anothe KO loss, I thought he would take this one

Anytime a guy that could take a beating like Stout used to be able to starts getting knocked out every fight, its time to pack up and go

lol, Stout has looked like complete shit for years now. I'm amazed he's still in the UFC.

Back