• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stop talking to your mother like that

Grand Theft Auto

NO retreat, NO surrender, & NO place for weakness.
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure the dude's mother wanted that assistance but she got it anyway. Learn some manners.

Its never too late to educate some fools

I think puncher not following up with strikes speaks really well to his intentions here. If he just continued swinging on him, I'd have been more inclined to see anything said on the mother's behalf as in bad faith – that is, an excuse, really.

If the man is a complete stranger he has no place sticking his nose in like that. For all we know, the mother could be an abusive POS.

That dude is obviously high, not sure what he said to deserve a gigantic Batman like punch to the face, but his Mom didn't seem too upset by the fact.

Just a man wishing he could still love his mom and feeling the pain in seeing someone disrespect their mother. I wish more folks would correct people this way, of all races.

Just a man wishing he could still love his mom and feeling the pain in seeing someone disrespect their mother. I wish more folks would correct people this way, of all races.
Yeah I'm torn on this one. That was ugly but came from a place of love.

That dose of ActRight should have been administered about 12 years prior.

jesus christ, what a fucked up world SOME people keep creating for themselves

Yeah I'm torn on this one. That was ugly but came from a place of love.

Or it came from a place of wanting to find an excuse to sucker punch somebody in the face when they aren't looking.

I'm torn too. He's right, you only get one mother, and you should treat her right. But damn he could have demonstrated it better. Not sure blind KO'ing him was the way to do it.

Or it came from a place of wanting to find an excuse to sucker punch somebody in the face when they aren't looking.

I'm torn too. He's right, you only get one mother, and you should treat her right. But damn he could have demonstrated it better. Not sure blind KO'ing him was the way to do it.

I wonder what that mother found more disrespectful, her son having a very mild disagreement with her or someone sucker punching her son multiple times and KO'ing him in front of her.

Back