stop lying jon jones

I called BS back when he first mentioned it in 2011 or whenever.

He knows he loses his advantages at Hw and will get ktfo

Poor guy is struggling in his last few fights without his steroids
He always says things like that when there is a “convenient” reason for why he can’t follow through.

case in point, I was ready to go to HW but I have to fight Reyes.

jon had a offer that he knew would of never happened. it like saying i was trying to fight stipe before he signed to fight dc.
How did he know it would've never happen?

He went to Dana and asked to step in and fight Stipe. Facts matter more then your opinions

How did he know it would've never happen?

He went to Dana and asked to step in and fight Stipe. Facts matter more then your opinions

it was like how conor said i fight frankie edgar knowing it wouldnt happen. notice how gsp said i fight khabib knowing it wont happen. it like when cris posted a edited video knowing she didnt want the rematch and used it as her exit plan to bellator.

also rememeber jon jones said he doesnt fight on short notice that how you also knew it was a lie.

it was like how conor said i fight frankie edgar knowing it wouldnt happen. notice how gsp said i fight khabib knowing it wont happen. it like when cris posted a edited video knowing she didnt want the rematch and used it as her exit plan to bellator.

also rememeber jon jones said he doesnt fight on short notice that how you also knew it was a lie.
I didn't know it was a lie at all.

Jon is goat and isn't afraid of any human

he will beat most of the hw division so easy
his difficult test will be against stipe nothing else even Ngannou

The trick is to find an easier, beatable opponent who happens to become champ.
Just like GSP did.

Then all the fanboys can charge forward screaming GOAT.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

YOU have no idea what you are talking about ,you’ve bought into some bullshit that was told to you by the snitch .Thats like believing in the official 9/11 story ,which only true idiots believe in.Steroids don’t magically show up in your blood test after you’ve tested negative many times.

205lbs is perfect for him and he has never missed weight. At HW he would probably lose to Stiopic, Ngannou and Blaydes.

YOU have no idea what you are talking about ,you’ve bought into some bullshit that was told to you by the snitch .Thats like believing in the official 9/11 story ,which only true idiots believe in.Steroids don’t magically show up in your blood test after you’ve tested negative many times.
Again you are ignorant. Nothing comes from novitzky. He’s a ufc mouthpiece. It comes from anti doping expert scientists. And if metabolites could just be flushed like you ignorantly suggest the Russians wouldn’t have switched from tbol to tren in their doping program years ago. You simply aren’t educated on the topic yet call others names.

And these aren’t blood tests genius. Again you simply don’t know what you’re talking about.

there's a stronger possibility that Jones is a sherdogger.

I called BS back when he first mentioned it in 2011 or whenever.

He knows he loses his advantages at Hw and will get ktfo

Poor guy is struggling in his last few fights without his steroids
idiots like u claim usada lets him juice also people like u claim he wanst juiced in his last fight
wtf is wrong with people like u.please give 1 claim that dont contradicts your bullshit post

idiots like u claim usada lets him juice also people like u claim he wanst juiced in his last fight
wtf is wrong with people like u.please give 1 claim that dont contradicts your bullshit post

jon is and will always be getting away with peds.

Jones can move up if he wants but I have never understood the hate any fighter gets for staying in their weight class. Just makes no sense to me.

Jones has already finished HW champions in 3 different organizations

Daniel Cormier (UFC)
Ryan Bader (Bellator)
Brandon Vera (One FC)
Cool story. Then nothing is stopping him from making the move. He’s already proved he can do it, right?

Prediction

Jones moves up and wins the HW Strap
Sherdog dismisses it by saying that HW is a wasteland
Hundreds of Fedor is the GOAT Threads will follow..

And he didn't finish a single one of them at HW.

Right like that is going to matter.. DC was unbeatable at HW right? Those extra 20 pounds of Fat made him invulnerable to pain..

Cormier-vs-Miocic-2-Live-DC-2013344.webp

Back