stop lying jon jones

That makes no sense and you are certainly not educated to comment on whether pulsing is real.

it not real is something team jones made up to try and mid trick the fans into saying hey it not my fault it someone else fault im still cheating.

this lie that peds will be in his system for life cause of what he took on his own free will is a joke.

next jon will try to say tainted supplements again when he was never able to prove that from the start.

also the dick pills were tainted he picked to take the ones that under usada rules were bad. there were other kinds of dick pills he could of taken that didnt break the rules.

also his t/e levels early in his career clearly show he was on hgh as well.

jon jones knows what colby says it true and likes to call him a bad person when jon a way bigger scum bag than colby.

Wah jon jones bad wah

<DCrying>

Why dont you get in there and show him how it's done TS?
If jonnie boy aint willing to move up to HW then he sure as hell don't want no smoke with the 600lbs plus sherbros. Get the fuck outta here with that shit, he don't want non of this smoke.

no if he loses to reyes he use the izzy fight as a rebound.

That doesn't make sense. No point for Israel to fight Jon Jones if he doesn't have the belt. And there is no way Jones is going to MW.

I dont think jones want anything to do with hvywt the guys wont be smaller than him and he knows it will be competitive.

than jon needs to shut up about it. he always talking about it when he knows things wouldnt of happened when he said them

You posted 15 times in a row. You need help. This isn't healthy.

yeah, the greatest fighter of all time is "all talk no action"

get the fuck out of here.

That makes no sense and you are certainly not educated to comment on whether pulsing is real.

steroids dont pulse retard.Steroids are found in the system when they are being used. The reason why its so low in milligrams is because they do a flushing method,and his system didnt flush it all out and was caught within the time frame of taking them .

That doesn't make sense. No point for Israel to fight Jon Jones if he doesn't have the belt. And there is no way Jones is going to MW.

no izzy will be forced to move up. jon fighting izzy at all doesnt make sense at all period.

Talk of Jones going to HW hits me the same way as talk of GSP vs Anderson. Wont ever happen.

steroids dont pulse retard.Steroids are found in the system when they are being used. The reason why its so low in milligrams is because they do a flushing method,and his system didnt flush it all out and was caught within the time frame of taking them .
You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Moving up doesnt mean shit...hes the greatest light heavyweight in mma history,that's enough.

We all know that Jones is only a clout-chaser , He has ducked and backed out of fighting Stipe several times already.
I dont blame him though , The Croatian would stiffen him.
Not if jones pokes em in the eye ala Cormier style

Just give Jones big Ben Rothwell for his first heavyweight fight.

Jones career at heavyweight wouldn't last 2 rounds.

Back