stop lying jon jones

Jones has already finished HW champions in 3 different organizations

Daniel Cormier (UFC)
Ryan Bader (Bellator)
Brandon Vera (One FC)
jon, you already got one of my posts, that called you out, deleted, why are you trying to get another deleted? Get off of Sherdog, jon.

If Jon was lying, Dana would have said something.

Jones haters are hilarious. Dude has always been pretty clear that if the right opponent and right money is offered he'll fight heavyweight, though he is fine being at Light Heavyweight.

I'd imagine the issue is probably a combination of him not getting the money and fight he wants and Dana not wanting to risk having 2 divisions at the mercy of Jones not getting into shenanigans.

If anything he will have more advantages at HW. His speed and takedowns alone would cut through 90% of the HW division with ease. I don't think he moves up either but aside from Stipe HW is a cakewalk for him.
How many accounts do you have, jon?

So many gullible gutless ninnies on these boards afraid to call a spade a spade, who literally buy anything some of these dudes say. Even if the guy has been bs’ing for a decade one little comment and they believe it again!! Who hurt you? Besides jones

<{Joewithit}>

A cage fighter scared? Let alone the GOAT? Only on sherdog.

I called BS back when he first mentioned it in 2011 or whenever.

He knows he loses his advantages at Hw and will get ktfo

Poor guy is struggling in his last few fights without his steroids
Without his steroids? The guy is clearly still cycling. Steroids are still being found in his system regularly, no such thing as pulsing, only experienced PED use.

Jones always bring the Saltiness

<DCrying>

Rustling Jimmies since 2011

<JonesDXSuckIt>

TurnibolWarrior of the Highest Order

<JonesLaugh>

My conspiracy theory is that the UFC won’t let him go up to Heavyweight.

They don’t want to have to pay his opponents more, and then also pay for the knee surgery of every opponent he fights.

Because if he ever does go up. All a psychopath like Jones would see is plodding opponents with poor footwork, and extra weight bearing down on their knees for when he kicks them there.

It LHW wasn't so dire I wouldn't even mind, I just hope the Rumble of old comes back to LWH. Or Romero / Adesanya move up for some new life in the division.

Jones is a proven cheater. But, I always find it amusing when Sherdogers call UFC fighters scared, chicken no balls........

I think it's more likely he gets busted by USADA again than he moves up to HW. He doesn't want any part of Ngannou or Stipe

Lol @ people being butthurt about fighters "lying!!".

OMG, what has the world come to? I can't even trust a guy who punches people in the face for a living?!

Lol @ people being butthurt about fighters "lying!!".

OMG, what has the world come to? I can't even trust a guy who punches people in the face for a living?!
So now all professional fighters are untrustworthy because Jon Jones? Nice.

Back