stop lying jon jones

If Jon was lying, Dana would have said something.

Upstanding citizen Dana, yep :).

thumbnail

Jones has already finished HW champions in 3 different organizations
Daniel Cormier (UFC)
Ryan Bader (Bellator)
Brandon Vera (One FC)

I'll take Heavyweights that fought at LHW and have more balls than Jon Jones for a 800, Alex
giphy.gif

If he beats Dominick Reyes, I honestly believe he'll move to HW.

This will happen next year, I'm 90% sure.

He also will still defend the LHW belt when needed.

Believe him, don't believe what does it matter you'll still find a reason to hate him....

Dana white confirmed at one point Jon offered to step in and fight for the HW title and Dana shut it down,

You guys thinking Jon is scared of another human is laughable

all of jon's strengths are negated at hw. not even supplements could help him in the hw division. he would get steam rolled by greg hardy

If anything he will have more advantages at HW. His speed and takedowns alone would cut through 90% of the HW division with ease. I don't think he moves up either but aside from Stipe HW is a cakewalk for him.

giphy.gif

Dana white confirmed at one point Jon offered to step in and fight for the HW title and Dana shut it down,
You guys thinking Jon is scared of another human is laughable

Never heard him call Stipe or Ngannou a pussy

I'll take Heavyweights that fought at LHW and have more balls than Jon Jones for a 800, Alex
giphy.gif

The difference between LHW and HW is merely bureaucratic one

The best HWs champions have been around 230-240 lbs

Cormier used to be 236 lbs in cage @ LHW

LHW has always been more stacked than HW

Who knows, for a long time LHW was the deeper/tougher division and he has no trouble making 205 so there was no reason to move up. These days LHW is pretty shallow and Jon really has nothing left to prove at 205.

than jon needs to shut up about it. he always talking about it when he knows things wouldnt of happened when he said them

If Jon was lying, Dana would have said something.

dana said once that before jon failed a test that they were trying to have jon vs stipe as tuf coaches. that why dc was instead.

Jones haters are hilarious. Dude has always been pretty clear that if the right opponent and right money is offered he'll fight heavyweight, though he is fine being at Light Heavyweight.

I'd imagine the issue is probably a combination of him not getting the money and fight he wants and Dana not wanting to risk having 2 divisions at the mercy of Jones not getting into shenanigans.

so far the right is nobody. money also not a issue since jon one of the highest paid fighters on the roster.

also i didnt know truth telling is being a hater.

so werdum, cain, dc, stipe, are not the right people to try and fight please.

clearly jon is lying cause he said i fight rumble in his return fight as well or he said dc i make you my bitch again just to fight 2 middleweights instead.

Back