Stop assuming about everyone here

Why you posting pics of your girlfriend when a month ago you had your knickers in a twist saying she was uncomfortable?

kstacks.jpg

lol I honestly feel bad for you man, good talk though
Dude do you actually want to DM her and try? Cause tbh its kinda wack you would call somebody you dont know a hooker. Idk if it makes you feel better about yourself because you cant get a girl like that so she must be a hooker but no dude that's my girl. DM me or her in Insta and I'll prove it.

Why you posting pics of your girlfriend when a month ago you had your knickers in a twist saying she was uncomfortable?

View attachment 507837
You found my reddit so quick holy. And cause dudes were beating off to her there. Guys sent her vids nutting to her pics

Her Insta is open tho its not like she cares about people following her or liking her shit. Its what the guys where doing

I like you lmao

Respek my guy, she bad, don’t pay of these roasts from these Internet people any mind.

7LM.gif

mods should bring thread out of wasteland if ts can prove its him
Dude the screen shots of me sitting down literally shows I'm signed into thw same account as the screenshot. People here are fucking stupid

Shon I don't think you lie but you're blind or delusional. That is one gelatinous looking rump, yuck.

Respek my guy, she bad, don’t pay of these roasts from these Internet people any mind.

7LM.gif
Trust man most these dudes mad idec that much. I just got annoyed dudes really doubted me... Like come on these UFC chicks aint hot its not hard

Shon I don't think you lie but you're blind or delusional. That is one gelatinous looking rump, yuck.
yeah I like fat asses and flat stomach... She has that. I don't understand guys that like small asses. To each there own myguy

Trust man most these dudes mad idec that much. I just got annoyed dudes really doubted me... Like come on these UFC chicks aint hot its not hard

I feel that.

The UFC chicks be getting mad overrated around here because the vast majority of mma fans (not saying all) but a vast majority of these fans are on some basement dwelling type shit and they don’t really interact with females on a day to day basis like that fam.

Damn lmao TS actually came through with the pics

<{monica}>

I notice the number one comeback when there is any criticism of the womens looks or how they don't understand why people fawn over them peopke instantly say "any of you guys would sleep with them" or "they're hotter then any women you've been with" people need to not assume shit because tbh it does not apply to all of us. I know I'm not alone in say my girlfriend imo is hotter then any girl on the UFC roster rn

Being hot as an mma chick fighter, isn't saying very much...that just makes them average to below average in general female population..that's only cause most chick fighters are gross and most are dykes.

Since nobody Believed me here are pics of me, my girl, one of our convos for proof of relationship and screenshots of her form her gram. There is and was no reason for me to lie. I just dont think it's cool to assume everyone is some basement dwelling douche who could never pull a decent girl and has to think every UFC girl is hot... Theyre not.

View attachment 507783 View attachment 507785 View attachment 507787 at 1:47 PM[/GALLERY]

View attachment 507805 View attachment 507807 View attachment 507809 View attachment 507809
View attachment 507815
View attachment 507817
EDIT: HERE IS THE ORIGINAL THREAD NOBODY BELIEVED ME IN

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/stop-assuming-about-everyone-here.3897181/#post-148433325
Not calling you a liar or anything, but this is sherdog. If you want people here to believe you, you probably need to post a picture of you two together. Or we could get @Buff in here to shoop something special for you.

I notice the number one comeback when there is any criticism of the womens looks or how they don't understand why people fawn over them peopke instantly say "any of you guys would sleep with them" or "they're hotter then any women you've been with" people need to not assume shit because tbh it does not apply to all of us. I know I'm not alone in say my girlfriend imo is hotter then any girl on the UFC roster rn

Stfu TS. How do we believe you without pictures? Nice try. Shitty topic too.

Not calling you a liar or anything, but this is sherdog. If you want people here to believe you, you probably need to post a picture of you two together. Or we could get @Buff in here to shoop something special for you.
Bro there is pics of me, her, our convos. Me signed intot he insta that talks to her. None of our pics together I look good so I'm not posting lol

Back