Stop assuming about everyone here

Waves on my point my guy
Waves-After-Waves-of-Corporate-Culture-Clashes-12.png

What are you talking about I posted a ton, can nobody see them?

I can see two pictures of you from Instagram

The other links don’t work

EDIT: NVM ... I see the chick now

My unsolicited advice ... lots of people on here either don’t or can’t pull decent or good looking chicks, others say stupid shit to get likes or to just fuck around for shits and giggles. Best to ignore them.

If the girl sees this thread TS is gonna be single in short order.

At least if she has any sense.

The quote in my sig is relevant here.

So you text hookers....big deal.

Now get this clown out of here please.

What are you talking about I posted a ton, can nobody see them?
her whole profile is her by herself looking like a stripper. No kids, no mention of a bf and definitely not your women, nice try there loser.

And she honestly isn't even that hot, looks fuckable for sure, but man, why lie about a hooker like that when it was super easy to find her account and do a quick back check

TS seeks approval and validation of personal life from posters on the Sherdog forum.

Confident and mentally healthy individual confirmed.

<Goldie11>

Damn cuz you didn’t block out her name, I’m finna shoot my shot in them DMs one time.

“Hey boo whats yo social security number”

her whole profile is her by herself looking like a stripper. No kids, no mention of a bf and definitely not your women, nice try there loser.

And she honestly isn't even that hot, looks fuckable for sure, but man, why lie about a hooker like that when it was super easy to find her account and do a quick back check
You're so stupid. There is a screenshot of our convo. And no we dont have kids and I dont post her on my page either. Try again clown

Damn cuz you didn’t block out her name, I’m finna shoot my shot in them DMs one time.

“Hey boo whats yo social security number”
IDC she wont pay you any mind lol

You're so stupid. There is a screenshot of our convo. And no we dont have kids and I dont post her on my page either. Try again clown
shes a insta hooker bud, shes not your women grow the fuck up

Back