stood in line for 3 hours

NoGoodNamesLeft

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
to go to the first dispensary to open for public use in massachusetts. it was cold af, i had to talk to strangers, lots of people were taking pictures and acting like morons, but i procured some of the dankest nugs ive ever seen in my life. got dat gorilla glue, got dat bruce banner, got dat arcata trainwreck, and got dat golden lemon #6. all in all, would do again, ill upodate u once i try all 4 varieties. gg 20% tax tho, paid 72 bucks for 4 gs.

That's commitment to the game.

I stood outside a dispensary once as well. It's like pages 8-11 in my photo album. Memories.

People in Seattle would laugh at you.
Only time I saw an extensive line was when they were selling ounces for $70 for Christmas
About 70 people in line at the dispensary.

Last edited:
to go to the first dispensary to open for public use in massachusetts. it was cold af, i had to talk to strangers, lots of people were taking pictures and acting like morons, but i procured some of the dankest nugs ive ever seen in my life. got dat gorilla glue, got dat bruce banner, got dat arcata trainwreck, and got dat golden lemon #6. all in all, would do again, ill upodate u once i try all 4 varieties. gg 20% tax tho, paid 72 bucks for 4 gs.

AFP_1AZ6G3.jpg

be6558de156c46d787d0ee9c9e585b91-be6558de156c46d787d0ee9c9e585b91-0.jpg

lol you stood hours in the rain just to say you got it on the first day? Chill bro, the weed will still be there tomorrow.

I stood in line for 90 minutes for a Japanese cheesecake. Fuck my friends.

Fuck I wish I could purchase some legal buds. Ky needs to get with thet times. I miss pot but i hate having dirty piss. My metabolism sucks and it sticks around for like 50 days

Last edited:
I waited for almost 20 minutes seated in a lobby once and I thought it was a long time. (In California)

You sound like an addict

$72 for 4 gs?
That has to be the dopest dope i ever smoked for that amount.

I'll get my shrubbery the old fashioned way until the price is reasonable.
And I hate lines. Unless they are straight and white.

That is sweet that you can just go to a dispensary tho.
One day it will happen in my neck of the woods.
I'd be more interested in the edibles!

Weed is for teens. There are much better "things" available :cool:

AFP_1AZ6G3.jpg

be6558de156c46d787d0ee9c9e585b91-be6558de156c46d787d0ee9c9e585b91-0.jpg

lol you stood hours in the rain just to say you got it on the first day? Chill bro, the weed will still be there tomorrow.

thats whewre i was, at NETA. i met a nice man named ED who was drinking jack daniels from a flask the whole time, some pleasant ethnic people both blacka nd hispanic, and some college kids with add. it only snowed for like half the time.

No dispensary’s around here yet but a state away after the latest legislation. Not a big fan of getting so high I feel stupid so just a few rips when I have good stuff. Did make the mistake of eating a couple edibles with a chick I wanted to bang a couple weeks ago. Sealed the deal but luckily we were old friends cause I was nervous as hell.

Waited 3 hours in the cold just for some weed you probably could have bought elsewhere.. C'mon now
giphy.gif

Back