stood in line for 3 hours

to go to the first dispensary to open for public use in massachusetts. it was cold af, i had to talk to strangers, lots of people were taking pictures and acting like morons, but i procured some of the dankest nugs ive ever seen in my life. got dat gorilla glue, got dat bruce banner, got dat arcata trainwreck, and got dat golden lemon #6. all in all, would do again, ill upodate u once i try all 4 varieties. gg 20% tax tho, paid 72 bucks for 4 gs.

Lol, that's funny. Just got back from the dispensery-myself, and picked up Acapulco gold, super-sour d, and something the dude recommended called strawberry cough lol. I'm gonna be feelin' good tonight lol.

Waited 3 hours in the cold just for some weed you probably could have bought elsewhere.. C'mon now
giphy.gif
see the thing is i really cant tho, i live in a small shitty town in NH that doesnt have a lot of options for weed. good stuff comes thru once in a while but i can tell u right now the shit i got tonight is medical grade shit, 1 hitter quitter. id rather get a nice clean heady high off 1 or 2 rips from my bowl than have to smoke a ton of shitty weed and get a headache.

i would upload some pics but dont want to get bant. all 3 types i grabbed are small tight buds that smell like skunk piss and candy, and are covered like dripping in crystals.

see the thing is i really cant tho, i live in a small shitty town in NH that doesnt have a lot of options for weed. good stuff comes thru once in a while but i can tell u right now the shit i got tonight is medical grade shit, 1 hitter quitter. id rather get a nice clean heady high off 1 or 2 rips from my bowl than have to smoke a ton of shitty weed and get a headache.

Yup, I agree bro. Get good shit that gets you going quick. Why delay the high.

I hear you, I just moved up to nh a few year's ago and I imagine it being hard to get stuff if you don't know the right people. I just grow my own, it's a hassle but worth it.

Waiting in the cold just sounds miserable, but at least you got some good stuff. What are the prices like?

Weed is for teens. There are much better "things" available :cool:

Agreed my man. It’s either meow mix or nothing if you’re trying to see sound and taste color

When did op posts suddenly start becoming coherent

Jesus... 72 bucks for 4 gs? Crack prices man there has to be a cheaper way over there.

I'm in TX, my hookup gets his shit from Cali through UPS. Good smoke too Gorilla Glue, Banner, Girl scout etc etc. I pay 30 bucks for an 8th which is 3.5 gs. 200 bucks for the OZ.

You're getting ripped off man, get it off the street. My Hookup told me they get the pound for 1g and it's the same smoke they sell dispensaries it's just surplus.
<seedat>

LMAO @ waiting in line for weed

Use cocaine like a real man

I hear you, I just moved up to nh a few year's ago and I imagine it being hard to get stuff if you don't know the right people. I just grow my own, it's a hassle but worth it.

Waiting in the cold just sounds miserable, but at least you got some good stuff. What are the prices like?
15 per g, 50 for a slice. prerolled 8 per, or 15 per dpeneding on full g or half. tons of other fancy stuff but i dont fuck with wax or shatter or vape pens or edibles. i just like nice flowers.

15 per g, 50 for a slice. prerolled 8 per, or 15 per dpeneding on full g or half. tons of other fancy stuff but i dont fuck with wax or shatter or vape pens or edibles. i just like nice flowers.
{<redford}

Screw Hipster ass shatter/Wax that you need a crack lighter/ torch and a dozen accessories. Old school flowers is where it's at.

Nice. Overpriced legal weed truly is the best weed.

It was funny reading the descriptions of all the people the news outlets talked to in line at opening. Everybody was unemployed and super excited about buying weed. It was midday on a Tuesday, so it makes sense.

Back