Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

lol I thought yesterday "you know what? seems like a good time to short sun run" Immediately got stopped out testing it. Down huge now -_0

@44nutman u sell ya pecker?

Fuck me that EXAS shit ppl laughed at post Wakanda is up 25% today lol.

i find it funny that the one move i made that's down is... the safest one, raytheon.

lolz, just realized that crsr (corsair) is finally listed.

lol I thought yesterday "you know what? seems like a good time to short sun run" Immediately got stopped out testing it. Down huge now -_0

@44nutman u sell ya pecker?
Sold half at 164% profit, and so have free shares and profit. Missed about 4 dollars a share on the free fall, but that is OK, made profit and still have shares. That is a win in my book. There are going to be some pissed off bag holders at $13/ share.

Airlines scared me for a while...

I see no way TSLA keeps going up off a reflex 10% spike lol. Reshorted @ $400.

Last edited:
i'm sooooooooo sick of hearing this moron say "barbell" 5-20 times/day. every day.

Sold half at 164% profit, and so have free shares and profit. Missed about 4 dollars a share on the free fall, but that is OK, made profit and still have shares. That is a win in my book. There are going to be some pissed off bag holders at $13/ share.
It just popped again AH if you wanna exit!

It just popped again AH if you wanna exit!
Thanks but will hold my free shares, after all they are free. Let it ride. Been crazy checking on that chart today. Rocket up, down, up, back down and now up again.

Thanks but will hold my free shares, after all they are free. Let it ride. Been crazy checking on that chart today. Rocket up, down, up, back down and now up again.
I'll have to disagree on your psychology there.
Nothing is free.
Money is money and price is price.
Congrats regardless.

EV was being crushed last night. Shll was hovering $33 and wkhs was in bad shape, pulled back. Got greedy on these.

EV looks wobbly. Most of the companies stocks are based so high for no reason anyway.

My SPAC plays are on life support for now.

Tempted to start adding to Boeing down in the 140s.
They keep getting big contracts and their survival seems psychologically crucial to either political party.

Tempted to start adding to Boeing down in the 140s.
They keep getting big contracts and their survival seems psychologically crucial to either political party.

A good long term play however I feel Boeing will go lower!

I have to admit this market is starting to make me incredibly nervous right now. Not with this weeks bloodbath, but primary with this weeks 870,000 jobless claims increase. 26 million now unemployed.

The only optimism I do have is for tech stocks. Other industries are so volatile and gloomy I cannot invest in them.

How the fuck Tesla is priced this high with all this going on is nothing short of incredible. Who the heck will be thinking about buying cars lol no one has any damn money in this economy.

Seriously considering to start liquidating and sitting with cash especially with election looming. Will keep some of my long term tech.

A good long term play however I feel Boeing will go lower!

I have to admit this market is starting to make me incredibly nervous right now. Not with this weeks bloodbath, but primary with this weeks 870,000 jobless claims increase. 26 million now unemployed.

The only optimism I do have is for tech stocks. Other industries are so volatile and gloomy I cannot invest in them.

How the fuck Tesla is priced this high with all this going on is nothing short of incredible. Who the heck will be thinking about buying cars lol no one has any damn money in this economy.

Seriously considering to start liquidating and sitting with cash especially with election looming. Will keep some of my long term tech.
Yeah we shall see.
I am thinking of exiting my SPR position now that another 737 Max supplier declared BK. Its trading very low already.

Bought some SQQQ and other short positions after hrs while the market was up an extra artificial 1% and now I've awoken to see things are down 1% instead, so a nice little 2% trade for me.

Sure Zoom; go back to 500 and let me reshort. Thx

is it just me or is today really boring?
Very frustrating.
I bought Penn for a premarket flip and cashed waaaay too soon.
Put my money into something I thought would run....has done shit while everything else does.
And once again the great Idea I share here is making me money. but my smallest starter position. But hey, I'm at all time highs getting mad that I can't make money every day lol.

Also still need yall to spread the gospel of MCAC playboy penis pills; still flatcid on that.

Last edited:
Very frustrating.
I bought Penn for a premarket flip and cashed waaaay too soon.
Put my money into something I thought would run....has done shit while everything else does.
And once again the great Idea I share here is making me money. but my smallest starter position. But hey, I'm at all time highs getting mad that I can't make money every day lol.

Also still need yall to spread the gospel of MCAC playboy penis pills; still flatcid on that.

i placed an order on mcac the other day, but it didn't execute. i probably can't get the horde of autists&retards on board unless they have options.

Back