Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

Why do I feel like this is just the tip of the iceberg and the freefall is about to happen?

My nest egg is still out of the market until the DOW drops below 20K. Now I'm thinking 17K...

I'm 90% cash gang but 17k dow is pretty lofty....i don't think we'll see 20k. There will most likely be another stimulus which could change things bigly

Just woke to see an absolute fucking bloodbath in my portfolio.

When's there blood it's time to buy. Sitting with some cash for this so will be doing some research to pick up bargains.

I might a huge mistake chasing bottoms on retail for long with Nordstrom’s and SPG

it’s ok - both companies long term will recover strong imo and are safe from bk risk

I bought Nordstorm chasing the bottom too lol. Turns out I'm down another 5%. I'm buying more, this baby will pay longterm.

I bought Nordstorm chasing the bottom too lol. Turns out I'm down another 5%. I'm buying more, this baby will pay longterm.

it's going to make it, look into SPG too its a steal now

I think once this is over people are going back hard to retail, sort of miss it at this point

Just woke to see an absolute fucking bloodbath in my portfolio.

When's there blood it's time to buy. Sitting with some cash for this so will be doing some research to pick up bargains.

my only concern is what we saw happen in may, don't want to catch a falling knife

it's going to make it, look into SPG too its a steal now

I think once this is over people are going back hard to retail, sort of miss it at this point

Will check it out. I will probably stay away from any of the most obvious stocks. Tech had their run and I see a continued down trend in my opinion.

my only concern is what we saw happen in may, don't want to catch a falling knife

Very true. I get erm too excited when the market tanks. There is money to be made but who knows from here with election coming up. The weak hands will be selling now.. That said I would not be surprised to see another run up either.

Will check it out. I will probably stay away from any of the most obvious stocks. Tech had their run and I see a continued down trend in my opinion.

imo, depends on the tech. everyone needs phone/laptop/pc/tablet or something. and if there's more lockdowns/shutdowns/wfh, even moreso. and new gaming consoles in november...

lol TSLA keeps folding.

Still holding the garbage but bought at the last dip. Tesla is a crazy stock. It could easily run next week to the moon or easily tank to 300. Rest assured there will be plenty of buyers thinking their getting a bargain lol

Sweet jesus I should have held my WKHS and DPHC shorts lol

I wouldn't buy anything until a stimulus is announced. Anything... but puts ;)

Rite Aid down 17 under $11 was a quick 4% yayyy

I really just want to make 1% on these mcac penis pill playboy pumps for lulz and I'll sleep content for a while.

I can't believe I sold my OMI @ $8....just opened up 40% to $21 from $14...

I wouldn't buy anything until a stimulus is announced. Anything... but puts ;)

dc39eea9611156c892ef04cbf6baf434.gif

Rite Aid down 17 under $11 was a quick 4% yayyy

I really just want to make 1% on these mcac penis pill playboy pumps for lulz and I'll sleep content for a while.

I can't believe I sold my OMI @ $8....just opened up 40% to $21 from $14...
RAD dip

makes no sense
tenor.gif

Damn wish I hadn't closed my double down of ZM yesterday @ $525 when it hit 500..... 475lol

Fanfuckingtastic morning. When I hit on $SHLL, I decided to research some blank check companies. Took a small flyer on $PECK, mostly because it was cheap . Well it was up over 120% this morning. After the wallet raping I took yesterday, its nice to wake up to a big winner.
giphy.gif

Fanfuckingtastic morning. When I hit on $SHLL, I decided to research some blank check companies. Took a small flyer on $PECK, mostly because it was cheap . Well it was up over 120% this morning. After the wallet raping I took yesterday, its nice to wake up to a big winner.
giphy.gif
Thanks for sharing lol.
I am sitting on 5 spacs I shared and none have hit yet -_------

giphy.gif
Holy crap its up 200%

Back