Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

i think i got karma'd for being up yesterday.
lol I should have killed it today off my Penn short alone but came in flat because I tried to short WKHS PTON and ZM late day and they ran because, who knows? lol

Buying 50 shares in WKHS. Looking to sell at +$40, should make it by end of OCT. If NKLA can make it to +$70 this damn thing can too.

Keeping an eye on SHLL, looking for a dip but this stock could go anywhere. At this price its risky business.

EV mania is still alive and kicking.

Buying 50 shares in WKHS. Looking to sell at +$40, should make it by end of OCT. If NKLA can make it to +$70 this damn thing can too.

Keeping an eye on SHLL, looking for a dip but this stock could go anywhere. At this price its risky business.

EV mania is still alive and kicking.

ev mania may have just ended. again, nkla's ceo just ran away.

tsla may have another pump&dump over battery day or whatever.

Asian markets opened showing signs of severe fear

seems like the closer we get to
The elections the shakier the ride is going to be ?

I think it’s going to be a rough week...

Asian markets opened showing signs of severe fear

seems like the closer we get to
The elections the shakier the ride is going to be ?

I think it’s going to be a rough week...

you always say this, though. haha

Cannot say I am surprised by NKLA. But agreed this could slow down the EV mania hype or NKLA holders may put their money into other EV companies.

Cannot say I am surprised by NKLA. But agreed this could slow down the EV mania hype or NKLA holders may put their money into other EV companies.

asian markets all taking a pretty brutal beating today

ok, apparently nkla just can not drop below $25. sold the puts i had for probably nowhere near as much as they should be. now debating selling puts on this scam since retards apparently refuse to believe facts.

^ Seriously what is up with Nikola? Seems like a legit scam, or at best a "show me first", but still has it's believers after all the news that keeps getting rolled out negatively.

^ Seriously what is up with Nikola? Seems like a legit scam, or at best a "show me first", but still has it's believers after all the news that keeps getting rolled out negatively.

sued? investigated by sec? investigated by doj? ceo flees? "rebuttal" that confirms short-seller claims? zero products? zero hope of a product? hydrogen expert = guy who pours cement?
tenor.gif

and i was permabanned from their reddit for saying "sir, this is a mcwendys" to someone... my first post there.

Damn closed my Workhorse short too soon. Shorted some Zoom in high 460s was nice gift.

moron on cnbc, in middle of 10 minute skyisfalling rant "i don't follow stocks"

*facepalm*

Rofl Tesla analyst expecting "Musk to share his world changing patents to help the rest of the EV world catch up to his batteries"

I don't even know where to begin with how delusional and incorrect this is.

<Fedor23>

it's monday. and lolz, i'm green (without doing anything, even).

i did buy some vale shares at 11 and sold puts on uvxy, but that's basically it so far.

(also sold/bought back some puts on mu/amat for tiny gains)

Rofl Tesla analyst expecting "Musk to share his world changing patents to help the rest of the EV world catch up to his batteries"

I don't even know where to begin with how delusional and incorrect this is.

beats me, but playing lithium/nickel/etc has been nice. i just can't decide if i need to get the hell out at 3:59 today or not.

(and lolz @ selling $5 LAC puts for .20-25 while it was in the $9-10 range)

Back