Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

lolz. nkla is such a scam that even i bought puts.

The stock is bullshit, I'm just surprised this damn thing hasn't tanked as much as it should have. I see more upside in the next week than anything else but I could be completely wrong.

The resistance just seems telling for now.

Welp lucky to have cashed most everything I own besides some inverse ETF proxy shorts. Markets currently looking at a 1.5% down start based on futures.

Could be green by open. If things keep drilling by tomorrow close im selling every share I have and buying tesla calls. Should double or triple my money by next Tuesday close.

Could be green by open. If things keep drilling by tomorrow close im selling every share I have and buying tesla calls. Should double or triple my money by next Tuesday close.

Tesla should rip 500. Still contemplating when to sell the junk. Probably will just before battery day. Buy the rumor, sell before the news. The upside potential is big next week

Tesla should rip 500. Still contemplating when to sell the junk. Probably will just before battery day. Buy the rumor, sell before the news. The upside potential is big next week

Triple witching expires tomorrow which hopefully will keep the market depressed until next week including tesla. Teslas upside will be absurd.

i'm just annoyed that i sold puts on amd at 3:59 yesterday. otherwise, i would have cashed in on buying an assload at $73.85 this morning. money's money, i guess.

and lolz @ aytu and others getting their uppies today.

Ahh lovely day.
Covered a bunch of shorts on the open and the few random shits I had bought cause they were so far down are up! (cwh, zi)

Hell yeah dude! Start cashing lol
I took some gains. I think there is a little more gas left in the tank and I’m willing to take a little haircut waiting for these 9/25 calls.

PLAY is currently free falling. Down 20% on possible bankruptcy. Same ole song and dance from all these companies that make these baby handed investors reel. Time to swoop up with diamond fists and make some easy coin.

and lolz @ aytu and others getting their uppies today.
Earnings in 11 days. Supposed to be slightly better than expected. Buy the rumor.
They are a weird stock. Been slow bleeding for months. Was thinking about getting into them when they got below 1 but went another direction.
All the COVID Related stocks are Up the last couple days. IBIO, VXRT. HTBX was up yesterday but down today. Meanwhile Tech is getting hammered.

Earnings in 11 days. Supposed to be slightly better than expected. Buy the rumor.
They are a weird stock. Been slow bleeding for months. Was thinking about getting into them when they got below 1 but went another direction.
All the COVID Related stocks are Up the last couple days. IBIO, VXRT. HTBX was up yesterday but down today. Meanwhile Tech is getting hammered.

i sold today. i had picked up some at $1.26 initially but then loaded up at 1.01, so this was a pretty good return.

might make another move on it if it drops before earnings.

keeping an eye on ADMA, too. closed some contracts (sold 2.50p) just an hour ago (apparently, with great timing), sold october puts. was going to roll out some calls, but i think i'll chance them expiring otm tomorrow.

funny enough, i was able to make some small killings off uranium and lithium contracts this morning. i don't know if someone fucked up, but i was simultaneously selling UUUU puts for .15 and buying them for .10 for about 3 minutes. seemed like someone fucked up their limits.

edit: and lolz @ fcel. that stock makes beelines for strikes at expiry.

actually making a move on vale (selling 9/25p).

and can't wait til 4pm. so many contracts expiring.

kesFK7n.jpg

Grrr I don't remember closing my CHWY short EOD yesterday while on the run, but I guess I did.

@brackis1 . I am back in $MGI. Last two months had a nice increase in over seas transactions. Will get out prior to next earnings.

Back