Economy Stonks v11, the stonkening

CSIQ really started pumping today +11%. It's one of those best kept secret stocks amongst all the madness in solar. P/E ratio of 12.

Was hoping it did not pump to much yet.. Looking to buy large amount of shares just before the new year providing some of my garbage under performing stocks pump a little so I can cut my losses but no guarantee with that. If any of my SPAC's moon, this will be where I will be putting my money.

CSIQ really started pumping today +11%. It's one of those best kept secret stocks amongst all the madness in solar. P/E ratio of 12.

Was hoping it did not pump to much yet.. Looking to buy large amount of shares just before the new year providing some of my garbage under performing stocks pump a little so I can cut my losses but no guarantee with that. If any of my SPAC's moon, this will be where I will be putting my money.
Which spacs you still have?
IPOB and merged ones or unmerged?

$MVIS up 34% today. Best day I have ever had in the market and I have been doing this a long time.

Which spacs you still have?
IPOB and merged ones or unmerged?

Holding IPOB, FEAC and LCA unmerged.

Merged SPAC's (HYLN). I did hold TTCF for quite some time but offloaded recently. IPOC was the most disappointing SPAC i did held this year and offloaded at a loss.

All mergers are nearing for the stocks above and I am expecting all mergers are finalised January.

IPOB has absolutely mooned lately. This stock could probably hit $35-40. There is some big momentum at the moment.

@rob mafia , You still in $GMBL? Been on a nice run the last month or so. I sold half my shares in June when it got over 7, it got over 8 and then it took a shit,(got down into mid 3's) and had me cursing I did not sell all my shares, but it should get back to that 7 soon.

@rob mafia , You still in $GMBL? Been on a nice run the last month or so. I sold half my shares in June when it got over 7, it got over 8 and then it took a shit,(got down into mid 3's) and had me cursing I did not sell all my shares, but it should get back to that 7 soon.

nope, i bought at 4.xx and sold at 5.50 or something. twice, i think

i'm in very little right now. the only thing i'm holding with any real quantity is maxn, and i have calls sold against most/all of it. i have a tiny bit of xlnx that looks to be assigning on friday, minor positions in ~15-20 things, and am ~70% cash.

i have been selling tons of puts, though.

Last edited:
Bought 4 MNKD calls $3.5 for 01/08 at $.25 a piece. MNKD was down to 3.24 around that time. MNKD just went to $3.49 after hours.

JMIA that I bought 100 shares at 31.43 and sold a call at $41 strike on 12/18 for $184 expiries this Friday. I'll make over 1k if it's exercise.

Another call I sold for $40 is SPCE expiring this Friday also. I hold 100 shares at $27. 39. I'm down about $287 on this trade so far.

My sold put for HYLN is expiring this Friday also.
I sold for $600 at the $26 :rolleyes: strike. It's currently at 15.75. my cost basis is $20 so I'm down $425 on this trade.

I would give up every dollar ive made this year to purge the world of cryptobros on social media pumping it

I was loading up January $7 calls for MARA when they hit $4.98 last week and didn’t pull the trigger. I told myself early January wasn’t enough time to maneuver if it kept sinking and I don’t know much about blockchain or bitcoin. Fuck was I wrong.

I would give up every dollar ive made this year to purge the world of cryptobros on social media pumping it
Lol. A guy I work with is a major crypto bro. He’s actually the only reason why I was scalping them the last few months.

Lol. A guy I work with is a major crypto bro. He’s actually the only reason why I was scalping them the last few months.
I'm a major crypto bro and life is good rn ngl

<{UberTS}>

The same lame boomers crying about YOLO options on meme stonks are hating on crypto

Sour grapes

<{UberTS}>

The same lame boomers crying about YOLO options on meme stonks are hating on crypto

Sour grapes
the people who promote bitcoin are the most obnoxious m'lady types
This whole winklevoss niftygateway bullshit is basically a giant con to get young ppl to buy bitcoins to buy shitty useless digital tokens for their favorite artists like LilYachty or Beeple.

<{UberTS}>

Sour grapes
If it makes money I’m not hating on it. That I can assure you. A lot of them are like vegans or crossfitters though. I think that’s what Brackis was referring to.

the people who promote bitcoin are the most obnoxious m'lady types
This whole winklevoss niftygateway bullshit is basically a giant con to get young ppl to buy bitcoins to buy shitty useless digital tokens for their favorite artists like LilYachty or Beeple.
<DCrying>

If it makes money I’m not hating on it. That I can assure you. A lot of them are like vegans or crossfitters though. I think that’s what Brackis was referring to.
It's mostly incel grifters who can't stop promoting Bitcoin on their lame ass youtube channels etc

hqdefault.jpg

That does not make BTC irrelevant. BTC frickin rules.

Veganism is objectively correct even though vegans are gross. Not all not all not all, but most (except Dr. Vegan Gains)

It's mostly incel grifters who can't stop promoting Bitcoin on their lame ass youtube channels etc

hqdefault.jpg

That does not make BTC irrelevant. BTC frickin rules.

Veganism is objectively correct even though vegans are gross. Not all not all not all, but most (except Dr. Vegan Gains)
BTC sucks massive dicks and shouldn't even be the preferred crypto if people werent abjectly stupid sheep following a herd.

Back