Economy Stonks v11, the stonkening

rob mafia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Long Live BA!

Make sure to post in this one so the other can remain unlocked and quotable.

i made a (dumb?) play on us steel like it's 2018

and because i don't learn, i have the cheapest orders for short puts on xlnx at 5 different strikes (including itm) and still can't get a single fill. i thought low volume stocks were bad... no volume stocks.

i made a (dumb?) play on us steel like it's 2018

and because i don't learn, i have the cheapest orders for short puts on xlnx at 5 different strikes (including itm) and still can't get a single fill. i thought low volume stocks were bad... no volume stocks.

I just bought few x calls at 20.5, dec 24th for no apparent reason.

Ur shorting puts so u expect it to go up?

Tesla is up again off the raise? Thanks to the invite 2 short again lol

Tesla is up again off the raise? Thanks to the invite 2 short again lol

At this point Tesla is like "even when it's down, it's up".

At this point Tesla is like "even when it's down, it's up".
Yeah. Musk doesn't care cause his game isn't increase value of his shares, but hitting option-tranche markers to pay out, and he already did that. Stock based compensation is like 2% of total revenue or something crazy.

Forgot I shorted some SNOW @ $420 for shits and it paid off lol

CNBC is the premier place for companies to spew bullshit.

no doubt, i just find it astounding given that he's such a hack... and it wasn't long ago that the shortseller report exposed a lot of his shit/fraud and how the majority of blnk's charging stations are inoperaple/in need of repair (with no repair in sight)

@Wadtucket post here buddy.

Lol @ listening to boomer SPAC option investors regarding based money machine stonks like PLTR

It's clearly a winner and anybody saying different shoves sour grapes up their brapper or are mentally ill thinking it's some sort of alt right nazi stock that is morally wrong to make free money from lmao
I mean there's definitely some 30s IBM vibes; so it's a great investment stock-wise if you're into that.

Forgot I shorted some SNOW @ $420 for shits and it paid off lol
Fuck yeah I'm shorting $SNOW too it's a shitty product with all boomer hype, I see it crashing pretty hard

CNBC with their 5th TSA segment today.
The latest on which towns in Texas Elon might be moving too; such incredible news!!!!

Stonks!

Bought 6 $3 call for INFI yesterday for $48 expiring on12/18. Sold them back for a total of $120 today.
Lol for $72 profit.

Last edited:
My butthole is literally puckered awaiting the GME conference call and ER at 1700 EST

Betting 20% of my entire portfolio on GameStock pivoting into the digital age and turning it around

YOLO

Pfizer took me to the moon this past week. Multiple contracts sold for big big profits

Back