Economy stonks only go up v6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?
It's great to trade in spurts, but is an absolute joke of a company/stock. Anyone who isn't swing trading and trying to directly play the stock over long periods is a retard. It moves on pure conjecture.

like you said you trade in 1-2 day windows

so have you ever bought Tesla on one of the days like last two where it jumped 26%?
What are some of the better stocks you’ve traded lately?

ive done well last year with

Ttd
Tesla
Spce
Ayx

Long term

Tesla
Lmt

Glad I was fundamental and put some shorts on.
TSLA still somehow up 4% premarket lol

Oh look. Cramer on CNBC pumping Tesla for now a 6th straight day, with a full piece again bragging about a Goldman upgrade. The same company that underwrites Tesla...
Goldman also calling for a huge recession at the same time.

Criminal.

Last edited:
I'm on the other side of that Yeti trade.
I think a recession destroys them from current valuations. 2 billion for a cooler company in a recession seems absurd to me.

Flipped some airlines after hours on the financing euphoria.
Closed this already with a 12% gain :)

lolz @ amd at $55.

i sold (pricey, but still) calls for $52. oops. can't fathom why they ran up this much while tsm didn't move much... on good news for tsm (weekend financials), with tsm's earnings report on thursday.

<Fedor23><Fedor23><Fedor23>

I have a good amount of AMD resting, bought it when it was $42 after Madmick made a post about how great they were and they were taking over and all that. Looked into it from some articles and it seemed legit. But this comment makes me want to sell it LOL!

I have a good amount of AMD resting, bought it when it was $42 after Madmick made a post about how great they were and they were taking over and all that. Looked into it from some articles and it seemed legit. But this comment makes me want to sell it LOL!

lolz. madmick and i have an ongoing feud that's basically amd vs intel (over me saying "intel's fucked,") so the above is especially goofy to me.

i love amd (and their stock, and traded it a lot over the last 1.5 years), but i'm not buying back my calls. haha. i'll just grab it at another entry/sell puts and wheel it.

i only regret not buying a few leaps before everything went insane.

my retarded play of the day:

bought spce knowing it was at/near hod just to sell calls on it to play the 400% iv. these numbers are insane. like... basically as insane as their jan/feb run-up.

i bought back/resold my calls on this 6 times already (for considerable profit) and this pos stock is the only thing i'm holding/etc today that's green. hahahahaha. wtf?

lolz. madmick and i have an ongoing feud that's basically amd vs intel (over me saying "intel's fucked,") so the above is especially goofy to me.

Hahahaha!!! Now THAT is especially funny lol.

The herd stocks are insane today and makes me think we're in for a super gnarly crash when the ppl who are overleveraged get wiped:
AMD up
PTON up huge
TSLA up pretty big
NFLX up

The herd stocks are insane today and makes me think we're in for a super gnarly crash when the ppl who are overleveraged get wiped:
AMD up
PTON up huge
TSLA up pretty big
NFLX up

and spce. haha.

and shh, i'm leveraged to the tits right now/until friday.

lolz, spce at $21.

it's amazing that the plays i make that i know are downright retarded beforehand often end up like this.

Wooot flipped a little BBBY off earnings.
Thanks Cramer for tipping that off yesterday like a criminal.

Sure enough: Cramer pumped Tesla yet again with baseless endorsement. This time it's not running up because Musk got pwned by a judge and investors are allowed to sue him over his "Funding secured" SEC fraud case.

Sure enough: Cramer pumped Tesla yet again with baseless endorsement. This time it's not running up because Musk got pwned by a judge and investors are allowed to sue him over his "Funding secured" SEC fraud case.

cant sue if it goes to the moon! choo choo here comes the gains train

tsm killed it (as expected, especially given their march numbers). i didn't see anything on guidance yet, though.

lol tried to get some RCUS under 20 but it halted....now at $28 -_------

huge sell pattern. everything dropped even the frontrunners. Bad sign imo but I'm short so could be bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back