Economy stonks only go up v6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up some Yeti stock when it was low because they seemed to be constantly beating expectations and are a brand name Americans trust that is now constantly selling out of their solar generators because everyone is a little more of a prepper. Also think when people can get back outdoors they'll be buying Yeti shit. Up 26%.

Also bought Bilibili cheap awhile back and Sony just announced they are investing $400 million in their streaming media, anime, manga, etc. so hopeful that pans out in the long run. Been a pretty good week
I'm on the other side of that Yeti trade.
I think a recession destroys them from current valuations. 2 billion for a cooler company in a recession seems absurd to me.

Flipped some airlines after hours on the financing euphoria.

Cramer must be legitimately getting paid by Tesla. He has mentioned them every day this week, and just bragged about the "credit suisse upgrade" (to a price point 40% below today's price).

The guy has made me so much money pumping up my day trades, but my god what a huckster cuehead who does nothing but spew bs at random joes.

Last edited:
lolz @ cramer recommending tesla over sunpower for solar panels. like... what? haha

Cramer must be legitimately getting paid by Tesla. He has mentioned them every day this week, and just bragged about the "credit suisse upgrade" (to a price point 40% below today's price).

The guy has made me so much money pumping up my day trades, but my god what a huckster cuehead who does nothing but spew bs at random joes.

so bitter

the smarts call the bottom when the ma and pa capitulate. i work in the retirement space. when the phones are ringing off the hook from ma and pa trying to move from equities into bonds in their 401k after the s&p has already given up 30%, because the smarts have already gotten out, thats the bottom. so, youre sentiment is not wrong. retail selling generally signals the bottom.
Depends on the industry as well. Travel and aircraft manufacturers are not going to bottom for a while imho. Other stuff will recover when things, hopefully reopen soonish.

so bitter
Bitter ain't the right word homeslice.

More like disdain.
I trade for a living. I watch every single day; all day pretty much to see what (mis)information is hitting the markets.
Tesla/Cramer are infamous for their reality-free behaviors. I make money off Cramer almost daily; doesn't mean I don't hate the guy. You would too if you saw someone spewing complete bullshit to millions of people while being lauded as a genius.

More like disdain.
I trade for a living. I watch every single day; all day pretty much to see what (mis)information is hitting the markets.
Tesla/Cramer are infamous for their reality-free behaviors. I make money off Cramer almost daily; doesn't mean I don't hate the guy. You would too if you saw someone spewing complete bullshit to millions of people while being lauded as a genius.

cnbc/cramer tells me that no one will ever want to eat at a restaurant again and everyone should stay out of the markets unless they "know" (and they mean, like literally know) what the earnings are. so... only inside trading is ok.

BIG BRAIN

The other main reason is that Musk is stock pumping. He needed the company to hold a value in the mid 600s+ for another few weeks and then it triggers huge fucking multi billion dollar options payout for him that goes away if it sits in the 500s.
Which then incentivizes announcing a "battery day" that has been pushed back multiple times to "debut new tech", the ventilator stunts, the sketchy Q1 deliveries preview etc...

This then feeds on itself because the internet relies on clickbait sexy headlines. So for example, you'll have someone like MarketWatch with a headline like "
Tesla gets an upgrade at Credit Suisse as COVID-19 disruption makes it 'competitively better positioned' ....which actually puts a price target @ $500 but that's totally ignored because nobody would care otherwise.

It's so blatant to me, but apparently nobody gives a shit about anything, which again makes sense because people are fucking retards who worship snakes.

You short tsla bud? Sound heated..

Amzn was a nice pandemic play..just wonder when to short it cause they will have tough comps once brick and mortar opens up again..plus they hiring tons of ppl which will raise their op costs

You short tsla bud? Sound heated..
Sold my gold stocks too early today =[.
Loaded TSLA into the after hours where retards will go "wow Tesla up big. I should buy!"
I want to be short Tesla and will put a position against them before their earnings report. But because I have a functional brain and can see what an obvious scam they're running, instead I've been flipping shares to suckers at higher prices off each piece of bullshit news.
But I hate them probably more than any company out there because they've somehow convinced every random retard that Elon Musk has special tech and that they're saving the world.

lolz @ cramer recommending tesla over sunpower for solar panels. like... what? haha

Sunpower blows. They’re so over priced for their barely existent efficiency increase over no name brands.

Speaking from an actual build and design standpoint, not their stock. I’ll never ever put a bid together with them even if customer stupidly requests.

I want to be short Tesla and will put a position against them before their earnings report. But because I have a functional brain and can see what an obvious scam they're running, instead I've been flipping shares to suckers at higher prices off each piece of bullshit news.
But I hate them probably more than any company out there because they've somehow convinced every random retard that Elon Musk has special tech and that they're saving the world.

Imma short the shit outta it at 900-950..biggest bubble since 2000 nasdaq

Imma short the shit outta it at 900-950..biggest bubble since 2000 nasdaq
It's pretty remarkable and scary. To the point where I get legitimately depressed over it because of how much our future and infrastructure could get tied up in this dude's egomania. Possibly moreso than when we realized Donald fucking Trump was going to be US President.

Sunpower blows. They’re so over priced for their barely existent efficiency increase over no name brands.

Speaking from an actual build and design standpoint, not their stock. I’ll never ever put a bid together with them even if customer stupidly requests.

...vs tesla's? come on.

It's pretty remarkable and scary. To the point where I get legitimately depressed over it because of how much our future and infrastructure could get tied up in this dude's egomania. Possibly moreso than when we realized Donald fucking Trump was going to be US President.

They both gave us bubbles to play with

They both gave us bubbles to play with
True, but I'm talking beyond whether I make money or not tho. it's just so fucked how deeply embedded that dude and this con has become. To the point where it may be too big to fail.

...vs tesla's? come on.

No idea what Tesla’s are running as, I’ve never looked into them. But solar panels really aren’t an advanced tech. Places can make them lasting 25 years at 85% efficiency after those years for 50 cents a watt. There’s no reason to pay more unless you have a constrained size to power needs, and even then you can get 400w panels for like 62 cents a watt.

Sunpowers run at over 75 cents a watt for their 300w range panels, damn near a buck a watt for their 420s, and there’s really nothing better about them.

More like disdain.

if you trade for a living I hope you made a bunch of money off of Tesla swings mostly up like I did

If you didn’t load the boat when it was around 200 6-8 months ago well idk what to say.
Disdain is Gordon geckos number 1 rules

don’t get emotional about stock

if you trade for a living I hope you made a bunch of money off of Tesla swings mostly up like I did

If you didn’t load the boat when it was around 200 6-8 months ago well idk what to say.
Disdain is Gordon geckos number 1 rules

don’t get emotional about stock
That's investing. I trade. I'm talking 1-2 day retardation volatility trades because the stock's value is comprised of more random shmoe retards than anything this side of the dotcom bubble, both up and down. Literally people just buying shit because it's going up or down. I would never hold that trash heap longterm when there are far more legitimate businesses with sensible valuations out there.

My trades and my opinion that the Musk is a complete conman are two different activities.

That's investing. I trade. I'm talking 1-2 day retardation volatility trades because the stock's value is comprised of more random shmoe retards than anything this side of the dotcom bubble, both up and down. Literally people just buying shit because it's going up or down. I would never hold that trash heap longterm when there are far more legitimate businesses with sensible valuations out there.

My trades and my opinion that the Musk is a complete conman are two different activities.

you don’t think Tesla isn’t good stock to trade?

https://ibb.co/9Zq7Ndb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back