Stiverne diagnosed with rhabdomyolysis- Wilder's win discredited? (cuban23 says yes!)

Explains nothing other than excuses and an ass beating.

Explains nothing other than excuses and an ass beating.

tumblr_mnevu7AmYc1s5brxwo1_500.gif

Nah...it explains everything

Oh do elaborate. Tell us what it explains.

The terrible performance, especially later into the fight.

Also his ability to not counter all the lackadaisical punches Wilder threw in the later part of the fight, which is crazy because...you know...Stiverne's...not a counter puncher...

The terrible performance, especially later into the fight.

Also his ability to not counter all the lackadaisical punches Wilder threw in the later part of the fight, which is crazy because...you know...Stiverne's...not a counter puncher...

If he had Rhabdo PRIOR to the fight he would not have been cleared medically. Its a bullshit excuse. He got Rhabo courtesy of taking severe punishment and physically exerting himself.

If he had Rhabdo PRIOR to the fight he would not have been cleared medically. Its a bullshit excuse. He got Rhabo courtesy of taking severe punishment and physically exerting himself.

Possibly.

I don't care much for and won't defend Stiverne too much but if he did have rhabdomyolysis going into the fight you can't say it didn't negatively affect his performance.

Possibly.

I don't care much for and won't defend Stiverne too much but if he did have rhabdomyolysis going into the fight you can't say it didn't negatively affect his performance.

No it isnt "possibly", it is a fact. Rhabdo sends you to the emergency room with symptoms too severe to hide, let alone gain clearance from a physician for a fight. There is absolutely zero chance of someone with Rhabdo passing a medical clearance for a fight.

Further, recovery of such is a several week process. Which further backs the point of it being pre-fight is nonsense.

No it isnt "possibly", it is a fact. Rhabdo sends you to the emergency room with symptoms too severe to hide, let alone gain clearance from a physician for a fight. There is absolutely zero chance of someone with Rhabdo passing a medical clearance for a fight.

Further, recovery of such is a several week process. Which further backs the point of it being pre-fight is nonsense.

Yet he did.

Except all facts say otherwise. Keep being dense though.

Oh just medical opinions of the last 50 or so years.

Guy going through renal failure is going to pass a pre fight exam. Lol. Ok dude.

Stiverne weighed in at 239lbs vs. Arreola.

Stiverne weighed in at 239lbs vs Wilder.

Severely dehydrated coming into the fight with Wilder, clearly.

Oh just medical opinions of the last 50 or so years.

Guy going through renal failure is going to pass a pre fight exam. Lol. Ok dude.

Ok.

Good ol Harry and Sally just diagnosed Stiverne with Rhabdomyolysis, I'm sure no "medical opinions" came into his diagnosis.

Also for a "it can never" happen situation. Bermane and Junior prove it wrong.

Ok.

Good ol Harry and Sally just diagnosed Stiverne with Rhabdomyolysis, I'm sure no "medical opinions" came into his diagnosis.

Also for a "it can never" happen situation. Bermane and Junior prove it wrong.

bermane-stiverne-deontay-wilder-weigh-in-01-photo-by-naoki-fukuda.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

Miracle he could even walk. Look how sucked in he is in comparison to Arreola 2.

Got Rhabdo during fight. Not before it.

Stiverne weighed in at 239lbs vs. Arreola.

Stiverne weighed in at 239lbs vs Wilder.

Severely dehydrated coming into the fight with Wilder, clearly.

Could of snuck in some salty snacks.

bermane-stiverne-deontay-wilder-weigh-in-01-photo-by-naoki-fukuda.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

Miracle he could even walk. Look how sucked in he is in comparison to Arreola 2.

Got Rhabdo during fight. Not before it.

:redface:

Oh my, those pictures are making me feel like a rebellious white college girl in the south.

Could of snuck in some salty snacks.

Yes, because salt is very good with the kidney failure that comes with Rhabdomyolysis. Im sure that would have helped him a ton with his symptoms.

Holy fuck lol. You are talking right from your ass.

Yes, because salt is very good with the kidney failure that comes with Rhabdomyolysis. Im sure that would have helped him a ton with his symptoms.

Holy fuck lol. You are talking right from your ass.

It was sarcasm in regards to your dehydration comment...

Nothing you are saying is in anyway or at all changing my mind since nothing you posted is making a big case.

I started off by saying that Rhabdo would affect his performance and then went on to say that I'm pretty sure someone that is medically qualified had diagnosed him with it.

Then I make a sarcastic joke in regards to you talking about dehydration and his weight and now I am loving it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back