Stipe Style™ (Don Cherry Lite)

Rate Stipe's sense of style

• Total voters
source.gif

The bow ties are cringey but tolerable. The patterned suits are a complete disaster, but he's still not as bad as Don Cherry.
don-cherry-blood-832x447.jpg

Sherdoggers wouldn't understand matching. Stipe looks pretty sharp in most of these.

Dude you’re giving us Stipe fans a bad look with a fashion thread. That was a bad pun but seriously....come on with this. I just watch his fists fly, not what suit he’s wearing. To each his own, though. Have fun with it I guess.

WAR STIPE

Reminds me of peewee herman.

Makes me wonder if Stipe has a big purple chair and faps at theaters.
If that’s where your mind goes, that’s on you bud, lol. Just jokin with ya.

His outfits with the bowtie (1st and 3rd) got a fresh but nerdy style to them. I'd definitely wear those.

But

Those other suits are fucking horrendous.

Looks like he has a real nice house too. Glad to see the champ living the good life.

I love that the results so far have the most votes for A and for WTF. Because I think they're BOTH at the same time. And I think they're deliberately so. The outrageous fabric patterns are really just an expression of his silly sense of humor — the same kind of thing that prompted him to spar in a tutu once.

Wood.
He would be completely fine here where i live.

The bow ties are cringey but tolerable. The patterned suits are a complete disaster, but he's still not as bad as Don Cherry.
don-cherry-blood-832x447.jpg
Oh look Ron Maclean the "gutless throw the host under the bus" co host

All his suits combined worth is more than what most Sherdoggers made last year.

Last edited:
Solid "b". The ones people are calling "cringy" are obviously intended to be in your face.

Back