Stipe Style™ (Don Cherry Lite)

Rate Stipe's sense of style

• Total voters
GOAT UFC HW!!!!

giphy.gif

Last suit is a design based on what his eye looked like after DC

You people have no fashion sense.

Its hard to find clothes for the larger man...but since Stope Mechachicc is only 6 foot 4 he has no excuses

Looks alright.

Better than a stupid hoodie with ball shorts and clown shoes.

Stipe broke the championship drought for Cleveland. God bless that man. Stipe > Lebron

Cleveland has teams in the NBA, NFL, and MLB. And a guy who fought 1 time in 2019 got athlete of the year.

{<jordan}

source.gif

{<shrug}

Reminds me of peewee herman.

Makes me wonder if Stipe has a big purple chair and faps at theaters.

It's sad how little Cleveland knows of this since they think MMA is a niche sport.
Cleveland does have a really solid mma following and lots of good local fighters. I was at multiple Cavs finals games, but that crowd during and after the Overeem fight was right there as far as loudest. Probably second loudest pop I have heard live at an mma event next to Couture dropping Sylvia. But you’re right, I’m in the minority with following mma over the major sports.

Stipe is the fucking man. Doesn't get nearly enough credit.

I'm about as big a Stipe fan as you'll find... and I voted WTF.

But Stipe doesn't have to worry about the opinions of mere mortals like me. I'm glad he puts himself out there. Shit yeah man, go live your best life in between getting punched in the head and/or poked in the eye.

Cleveland does have a really solid mma following and lots of good local fighters. I was at multiple Cavs finals games, but that crowd during and after the Overeem fight was right there as far as loudest. Probably second loudest pop I have heard live at an mma event next to Couture dropping Sylvia. But you’re right, I’m in the minority with following mma over the major sports.
Hopefully the scene gets bigger, not just for Cleveland, but for all over the world. Then again maybe I'm biased, as like you, I enjoy MMA over any other sport. Ever since I watched my first few MMA events, the excitement from other sports just doesn't really hold, or atleast consistently hold the bar(IMO).

Back