Rumored Stipe Miocic to ONE?!

Just assessing his options for once his Goat UFC HW career is over.

I won't miss him. Rarely fought and wanted an immediate rematch every time he lost. Sat out an entire year for a rematch he didn't deserve.

I wonder if UFC worked out a Mighty Mouse-like trade for him?

stipe at his age on TRT could be a dangerous individual. hell throw in some other illegally obtained enhancers on top of your legally obtained TRT and you might just have the cocktail mix to take you to the top of ONE. i like the idea.
In the US. In countries where doctors have to follow some kind of practice, they don't put you on an androgen replacement therapy willy-nilly. What Joe Rogan does legally in the US, he would have to do illegally in most of Europe. The former East-bloc countries are much more like the US. Money there buys you anything.

Bro... there's no USADA in One. Stipe's gonna get creamed. Unless he, you know, does his part.
The HW division in ONE is low on talent - so he can make bank, while working with an owner who is respectful of the fighters while fighting lesser competition at the end of his career.

Love to see Him KO Vera and send him off too more conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
It's a money issue. I think Stipe makes at best 1M USD per fight fighting for the UFC? One FC has proven to pay imported fighters way more than they previously got paid. Question is, will One be around for a long time?

Guy needs to focus on keeping however few brain cells he has left, IMO. I would like to see him fade in Bolivian and/or ride into the sunset.

Smart move IMO. He’d easily be champ there. Less dangerous competition… And ONEFC would pay anything to have such a highly regarded champ on their roster

If I was Dana I'd see if Chatri is willing to do a trade and give him the Lee siblings (the elder two anyway) for Stipe. I'd do that deal if I was Dana.

He should go to ONE where he will dominate. He won't be massively outsized like every other former UFC fighter has in ONE

Oh man, poor competition and no USADA, Stipe could go on a tear.

Also probably better pay.

Reactions: lsa
Good riddance, he is only gonna fight if its a rematch for the belt he lost or if he is defending. He is gonna sit out and wait and avoid fighting a contender fight, so let him go.

WTF are you talking about? He was all in for fighting Jones but Captain Turinibol declined right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back