• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe looking slow

that dog just chillen, playing with a toy. my wife screams from a spider and my dog be ripping drywall off the studs. cant even wrestle around with my kids without the bastard biting my foot and shaking like a madman.

one last money fight. looks pretty toned this far out.

Crazy to think the UFC expects to make tens of millions of dollars from this PPV, and even crazier that they probably will. Who in their right mind is going to pay to see this? Like I did pay $15 bar cover charges for Leon-Colby but that was because of the Pantoja, Shavkat, and Josh Emmett fights

Looks about the same as usual to me for this stage, i.e. not in camp and not even having a date inked. Just keeping the muscles and tendons in good use.

To be honest, a Stipe training clip is rarely ever impressive. He's more interested in showing that he's grinding away at the job, rather than wowing the viewer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back