• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stipe’s win over Frank looking pretty good right now

I don't care if you're Captain America or the let me bang bro guy, if you run out of gas.. youre screwed.

Francis showed he has heart and an iron chin then, he gassed, he got humbled, and eventually Stipe paid the price for humbling him.

Last nights supposed loss was more of a win, and no one did shit in that black beast fight, so definitely wasn’t beaten, but in the first Stipe fight, he was beat to the punch standing, and completely dominated on the ground.

giphy-3.gif

ngannou-stipe-miocic.gif

giphy.gif
Stipe is an amazing MMA fighter...he is old now..41 right now...I don't even expect much from him...if he does not look his age when he fights JJ...good for him..but he was old when he fought Francis in the 2nd match ...ok he was 39 at that time...FOR..His first lost to DC...was 2018..was 36...same age he beat Francis for the first fight...

He started his UFC career in 2011...he was 29 years old...he only fought beasts...Mark hunt, Anderi Arlovkisi (we know his chin) ...Fabricio Werdum( he was a beast at that time) ...Junior Dos Santos( great stepping fight) .....Francis( He was unstoppable till Stipe) .....then fought DC ..a young DC....yeah I don't think Stipe was above DC...DC was a bit younger and lost to him...its no shame..DC imo...was a better version of Cain ....2nd fight...DC loses...um and that third fight..yeah DC grandpa reflexes...it wasn't DC IMO...the dude was ole...Stipe loses to Francis rematch...Stipe is old......

Now With JJ...I don't care really..JJ wants to beat old men...JJ is a special dude though...he can probably win any fight if his IQ is right...yeah JJ wins..but..Stipe imo...wants a pay day...thats all...his last fight..he wont beat JJ guys...he will lose..he is too old and too slow..and JJ will wrestle screw him

OK LET ME SAY IT AGAIN...JJ IS GOING TO BEAT STIPE..STIPE WANTS A PAYCHECK...RIGHT NOW..HE IS 41...HE IS GOING TO BE SLOW...HIS REFLEXES ARE GOING TO BE SLOW..JJ WILL TAKE HIM DOWN AT WILL..STIPE WILL BE ON HIS BACK AND LOSE...HELLO...I SAID IT ...AND MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE...THIS IS WHY I DONT GIVE A F WHEN YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS FIGHT...I AM SO OVER IT...ITS LIKE OLD NEWS...WE ALL KNOW THAT HAVE HALF WITS ABOUT MMA GAME AND FIGHTS UNFOLDING WITH A DESIRED OUTCOME...WE ALL KNOW...MY QUESTION IS WHAT JJ DOES AFTER THIS FIGHT IS THE TRUE MARKER IN THIS...WHAT JJ KNOWS ABOUT HIMSELF VS THE OTHER HW'S ...NOT BEATING OLD HILL BILLY STIPE AS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.

Last edited:
I lose brain cells reading of some the stupid shit on the boards. Got damn.

<Hendricks02>

Last nights supposed loss was more of a win, and no one did shit in that black beast fight, so definitely wasn’t beaten, but in the first Stipe fight, he was beat to the punch standing, and completely dominated on the ground.

giphy-3.gif

ngannou-stipe-miocic.gif

giphy.gif

Why don't u show theor second fight when nganou comprehensively beat miociic boxing and wrestling?

That was a different more raw fighter who didn't have the level of coaching he now has.

Ngannou was head hunting and throwing bombs trying to put him.away during their first fight and tired himself out very fast. Easy for miocic to.avoid and beat to the punch as he loaded up beforehand. Ngannou was a lot smarter and more patient and calculative in their second fight. Its called improvement and maturation...

Green how? Francis was knocking out everyone. Calling a fighter green is dumb especially when the fighter was fighting for a title. What green fighter gets a title shot?

Francis beat an old ass stipe, I wonder why being “green” is a better excuse than being old

Considering how Francis ran through Stipe in fight 2, at the very least we should acknowledge how much he improved.

It was a slightly different Frank. I think we can all agree that this Frank bodies that one. Not to take anything away from win. But it was of a different time and a different version of Frank

Stipe is an amazing MMA fighter...he is old now..41 right now...I don't even expect much from him...if he does not look his age when he fights JJ...good for him..but he was old when he fought Francis in the 2nd match ...ok he was 39 at that time...FOR..His first lost to DC...was 2018..was 36...same age he beat Francis for the first fight...

He started his UFC career in 2011...he was 29 years old...he only fought beasts...Mark hunt, Anderi Arlovkisi (we know his chin) ...Fabricio Werdum( he was a beast at that time) ...Junior Dos Santos( great stepping fight) .....Francis( He was unstoppable till Stipe) .....then fought DC ..a young DC....yeah I don't think Stipe was above DC...DC was a bit younger and lost to him...its no shame..DC imo...was a better version of Cain ....2nd fight...DC loses...um and that third fight..yeah DC grandpa reflexes...it wasn't DC IMO...the dude was ole...Stipe loses to Francis rematch...Stipe is old......

Now With JJ...I don't care really..JJ wants to beat old men...JJ is a special dude though...he can probably win any fight if his IQ is right...yeah JJ wins..but..Stipe imo...wants a pay day...thats all...his last fight..he wont beat JJ guys...he will lose..he is too old and too slow..and JJ will wrestle screw him

OK LET ME SAY IT AGAIN...JJ IS GOING TO BEAT STIPE..STIPE WANTS A PAYCHECK...RIGHT NOW..HE IS 41...HE IS GOING TO BE SLOW...HIS REFLEXES ARE GOING TO BE SLOW..JJ WILL TAKE HIM DOWN AT WILL..STIPE WILL BE ON HIS BACK AND LOSE...HELLO...I SAID IT ...AND MOST OF YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE...THIS IS WHY I DONT GIVE A F WHEN YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS FIGHT...I AM SO OVER IT...ITS LIKE OLD NEWS...WE ALL KNOW THAT HAVE HALF WITS ABOUT MMA GAME AND FIGHTS UNFOLDING WITH A DESIRED OUTCOME...WE ALL KNOW...MY QUESTION IS WHAT JJ DOES AFTER THIS FIGHT IS THE TRUE MARKER IN THIS...WHAT JJ KNOWS ABOUT HIMSELF VS THE OTHER HW'S ...NOT BEATING OLD HILL BILLY STIPE AS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.
Maybe, maybe not.

Back