Still not sure if im happy for Blaydes or sad for Junior

I’ve been installing a security system at my neighbors house and hadn’t checked the results, and didn’t get a chance to watch the fight until last night. I was honestly bummed, I wanted to see JDS make one last run at a title. I really don’t like Blades boring style of winning TBH, I really hope he gets his striking together to us that 80” reach. He is the future of the division, I’d think with his natural abilities and physicality he’d b great to watch if he became more well rounded, like Prime Cain Velasquez.
<Fedor23>

source.gif

I feel bad for JDS but it's also good to see Blaydes do well. Hopefully he keeps improving.
This. I’ve loved jds since the Werdum KO but Blaydes likes my comments and has answered DMs wishing him luck. I assumed Curtis would win, but I’m still sad for JDS

I’ve been installing a security system at my neighbors house and hadn’t checked the results, and didn’t get a chance to watch the fight until last night. I was honestly bummed, I wanted to see JDS make one last run at a title. I really don’t like Blades boring style of winning TBH, I really hope he gets his striking together to us that 80” reach. He is the future of the division, I’d think with his natural abilities and physicality he’d b great to watch if he became more well rounded, like Prime Cain Velasquez.
<Fedor23>
He used his hands against JDS.... that’s for sure lol

Happy for Blaydes sad for Junior that with all his talk that Blaydes is just a wrestler and he'll force him to stand because he's the best boxer in the HW division to get TKO'ed on the feet by the just a wrestler Blaydes...

All JDS fans are

Not surprised that you're a fan of juiceheads, considering who you've got in your AV
What’s your account you’re normally on? This is obviously a troll second account that will get banned in less than 6 months lol

Itd be nice if Blaydes' striking finally turned a corner and he became a complete fighter but man, im so bummed that he out boxed JDS.

What was Junior doing in there?...its like he was fixated on landing that lead uppercut and had nothing else to offer.
ikr!, JDS is the Cowboy of HW division aving lost so miserably to Frank AND Razor! he is a cool dude but he has not been precise at all with those strikes

He used his hands against JDS.... that’s for sure lol
Damn right he did...
<mma4>

It was funny because I always like watching the big guys bang, I thought to myself as this is either going to be Cain vs JDS 2/3 type of fight or Blaydes is gonna sleep, then I contemplated Blaydes winning by KO... nahhh, not going to happen
<{cruzshake}>

But that’s why I love MMA, the unexpected happens.
<Fedor23>

Back