Still no opponent for Matt Brown?

Hoping for a DHK rematch or Story.

Lombard would be great. But he would beat Brown before his hometown crowd, so that not a hit for the UFC.

agreed, tarec looked out of his element against rory. He's got all the skills but didn't believe in himself that night, and i don't think he's ready for the top guys. I think brown would hurt him and is a tough fight after his las one to fight a guy who will literally die in that ring haha. Brown vs. Any top contender is fine with me, always an awesome fight with brown in it.

+1

Do you really see that first fight as definitive for Benson?

Ignoring the results of the second.

Yes, I thought Benson won the first fight clearly.

Lombard would be great. But he would beat Brown before his hometown crowd, so that not a hit for the UFC.

Lombard would be gassed by the end of the 2nd, and finished. Putting a constant pressure guy with an iron chin like Brown against a guy with cardio issues like Lombard is a dream fight for the first two rounds, then a beating the rest of the time.

Yeah, they did an excellent job up following up with body shots after hurting Brown....good call.

Mein did, he threw a bunch of body shots on the ground until he got caught in a triangle.

Mein is also and up and commer...A guy like Cowboy that knows how to punish the body and stay out of danger could beat Brown.

Lombard or Story would be good...Lombard makes the most sense if he can do a turnaround that quick.

Nate Diaz could be an option although as a fan of him I wouldn't be excited about the fight

Brown will be exciting against just about anyone so my main concern is they don't scrap his fight

Nate Diaz could be an option although as a fan of him I wouldn't be excited about the fight

Brown will be exciting against just about anyone so my main concern is they don't scrap his fight

no way they scrap the fight, they will announce the replacement within the next few days, Im sure. Theres 1 month and 3 days remaining, many guys will show interest since Matt is an exciting fighter with a FOTN style, is highly ranked at WW and also has some big flaws to exploit in his game.

I'm thinking a possibility is scrapping the UFC 183 fight with Alves vs Mein and have Brown vs Alves. Alves is a name and it won't affect UFC 183 ppv buy rate.

I always forget that Woodley is in this division. Fak

That said I can almost guarantee its going to be a Korean, either Yum Yum or Lim

You must not like Erik very much... it hasn't even been a year since...

method=get&s=erick-silva.png

LMFAOOOOOO
1191763_o.gif

Rick Story is a tough dude.
Could see that being a good scrap

What about Neil Magny?

Story makes the most sense

I wonder if they are waiting until after the Woodley vs Gastelum fight to decide. If it ends fast for either fighter I think they step in.

Back