Still no opponent for Matt Brown?

IMO, they should have moved Henderson/Cerrone III to anchor this event (that event is all abour McGregor anyway) and try to book Brown vs. Lombard on the Fight Night event in Asia on March 7.

Henderson may have balked at that as he was on schedule to fight January 18.

Am I the only one who thinks Benson/Cerrone III is retarded? Yes I understand why as Benson needs a replacement opponent but I'm not quite as pumped about it as others. I've seen Benson beat him twice already.

IMO, they should have moved Henderson/Cerrone III to anchor this event (that event is all abour McGregor anyway) and try to book Brown vs. Lombard on the Fight Night event in Asia on March 7.

Henderson may have balked at that as he was on schedule to fight January 18.

I would've definitely preferred this.

Yeah I find it very odd it's been over a week and no rumors on a replacement.

Normally they get on that shit.

Am I the only one who thinks Benson/Cerrone III is retarded? Yes I understand why as Benson needs a replacement opponent but I'm not quite as pumped about it as others. I've seen Benson beat him twice already.

The versions of Bendo and Cerrone we have now are much improved since those last fights. Most people think Cerrone has grown exponentially more than Bendo since then. I think it's a good match up.

I didn't realize Tarec had pulled out. No complaints tbh as I wasn't particularly interested in that fight.

Brown vs Lombard or Condit would be great.

Agreed, Tarec looked out of his element against Rory. He's got all the skills but didn't believe in himself that night, and I don't think he's ready for the top guys. I think Brown would hurt him and is a tough fight after his las one to fight a guy who will literally die in that ring haha. Brown vs. any top contender is fine with me, always an awesome fight with Brown in it.

They are going to either screw Gastelum and pull Woodley out of there to fight Brown, or they'll do a weird fight where they match Brown up with Lim and sell it like "Lim comes to bang and it will be a exciting standup war, anyone who counts out the underdog is crazy look at Felder yadayadayada".

Do you really see that first fight as definitive for Benson?

Ignoring the results of the second.

Lombard would make sense.

Condit plz if he's healthy.

Brown vs Alves would be awesome, give Mein someone else on PPV.

What's Ryan LaFlare doing?

rematch with the Dong, both coming off loses.

kinda hard to believe there's like no top WW opponents for him....best shot would be Maia or Story

Yeah, they did an excellent job up following up with body shots after hurting Brown....good call.

Back