Still in shock about maverick vs maycee barber.

Good to see the mods handing out yellow cards to sherblobbers who have shit opinions.

{<jimmies}

Good to see the mods handing out yellow cards to sherblobbers who have shit opinions.

{<jimmies}
I don't think i deserve a Yellow card for caring about a young promising fighter !

The ufc doesent have a single word to say about this, the judging is independant of the UFC banner. Anyway, still sick in my stomach for maverick, she's a young promising prospect and i hope she will rebound from all this.
Wouldn't be shocked if they played some part in the decision making. No way in hell judges can be that incompetent as they were judging that fight

I don't think i deserve a Yellow card for caring about a young promising fighter !
I think that was a shot at me.

Actually, this yellow card was for telling off a fighter bashing asshole. I wear it with pride.

I was worked up about the fights yesterday but it's time to move on. We got another card coming this weekend....

I was worked up about the fights yesterday but it's time to move on. We got another card coming this weekend....
a shit card....at least UFC 265 is near.

The ufc doesent have a single word to say about this, the judging is independant of the UFC banner. Anyway, still sick in my stomach for maverick, she's a young promising prospect and i hope she will rebound from all this.

<{anton}>

It’s brutal to see. This can’t merely be incompetence, imo.

I agree. Even if the judges don't work for the UFC, they're probably around personnel enough to know that Macy is a company favorite. I think it's a possible case of subconscious bias creeping in.

No way in hell did barber win that fight , way to go judges to kill a young, promising prospect early in her career.
Nobody won that fight. After those two spent Round 1 swinging at air, you can't blame the judges for losing interest. They should have declined to score the fight, rendered it a no contest due to lack of interest, and just moved on to the next fight.

Not a lot of action in round one, thought Barber won the 2nd round up until the takedown, but Maverick didn't really do a whole lot after it. The third round I thought was the most clear cut, so I don't have a problem with it. Wish more fights were scored like it, tbh. 10-point must is a cancer.

I'm in shock you care that much, lol

Maverick had two losses already. It's WMMA. They don't care about losses necessarily. Rose has plenty losses. She's 10-4.

There is no extensive series of local can-crushing fight organizations for women to fight in. And those opportunities become even more scarce outside of the U.S. and Japan where women have less exposure to combat/martial arts. Just imagine trimming the first 10-15 wins off all male UFC fighters resumes (all the cans that got crushed on the regional circuit...guys without wiki entries...guys that thought they'd fight part-time to suppliment their income...etc.). Then male and female UFC fighter records would look more similar.

Jarl

To add insult to injury when they asked her "who do you want next" after her robbery win she proceeds to call out a fighter that's currently on a 3 fight losing streak.......

I didn't watch the fight or read most of the comments on the thread, but seriously,
Finish the fight, of fight like you are going for the finish, and then there won't be any 'robberies.'
LOL @ everyone saying Rory was robbed vs. Teibau. He jabbed a bit, and made a few half ass failed attempts at takedowns. If that's all you're bringing to the Octagon, then you have to live with whatever the judges decide and no making stupid faces when they read the scorecards.

Back