Media STIFF AS A BOARD

It's also worth pointing out that Tank-Matua was definitely the first mainstream appearance of this.

I distinctly remember watching it live and thinking that Matua had a seizure or something - I had no frame of reference as to what happens when your brain gets scrambled like that.

Nowadays I feel like people get into the sport accepting it as table stakes, but back in the day it wasn't a known thing until Tank made it a thing. (You'd definitely see knockouts in boxing but I never saw it while a guy's arms were outreached and Youtube wasn't a thing yet.)

Just Bleed Era UFC was great,

13-franklinvsquarry.gif
My friends and I all thought Nate had died.

The roll in this is hilarious

The whole sequence is quite comedy really.

3 punch combo from Lawler.. puts Lindland down on his face.. Lindland rolls over to his back really quick.. Robbie lands a bomb from the top that puts him out.. Then he carefully puts Lindland's legs together and places them on the mat neatly..

<mma4>

Some of you are so retarded that you're posting KOs that don't meet the stiff as a board standard. Damn morons

Yet here you are not posting one KO you would consider "stiff as a board" and not contributing anything to the thread.

Fuck off.

Some of you are so retarded that you're posting KOs that don't meet the stiff as a board standard. Damn morons

Does offending others make you feel better about yourself?

Lindland ended up being a palooka board - damn , dudes even strsighting out his legs with toes inward.

LOL, I've never seen this before. And Dandois is 16-5. The talent pool in women's MMA....

And to think she submitted the girl who's fighting for the UFC FW championship in the 2nd round, and it's not like she got lucky, she won the 1st round and was in full control. I like wmma, but having 3 fighters in the FW division is just stupid.

Damn, I didn't realize Curtis' legs froze when I watched the fight the first time. He literally topples over like a tree.

Poor guy has the worst luck - arguably the most well rounded fighter in the division (and Stipe), but has difficulty performing when it matters most. I don't see him ever winning the title. Not from a lack of skill, but it will be a hard sell to have him get a title match (unless he goes on a 5+ winning streak)

Another 5+ win streak lol

For decisiveness relative to a big build-up would go Bisping getting H-Bombed or Pitbull faceplanting against Fedor.

For sheer savagery I will always ride for Big Timmeh sending Tellligman to a dimension beyond the shadow realm and insta-retirement.
There were rumors wondering if Tre died.

He was KOed BADLY and The broadcast never showed him conscious after that.

Tank v Steve Nelmark, Belfort vs. Matt Lindland, Travis Lutter vs. Marvin Eastman.

On phone, no GIFs, sorry.
I thought Nelmark was dead when I first saw that (back in rent VHS tapes of events days). The way he was up against the fence like that with his neck turned ...

Reactions: TCE
Back