Steve Ballmer buys Clips for $2BN

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
Los Angeles TimesVerified account
‏@latimes
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer to buy the Clippers http://lat.ms/1k5EExj $2-billion offer sets a record price for an NBA team

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/472150958773129217

Bo1qYLXIcAICc77.png

Last edited:
No aids for the clippers then?

Seattle Clippers?

Seattle Clippers?

Not in the near future. Still have ten years left on their lease and would only be able to move them if he could prove that Staples wasn't a viable place for his franchise to exist. Also, their upcoming tv deal will more than likely lock them in to the So Cal market for the foreseeable future.

I guess the Yankees are worth about $5 billion then

I wonder if their new state of the art practice facility was part of the deal. Heard it was valued at $40 million.

pretty insane figure for a sports team, especially one that shares a city with a much more popular team. using mathematics (linear extrapolation, regression analysis, convergence/divergence), the lakes should be worth $17 bill and not a penny less.

They don't even own the arena.

NBA has done well for itself.

I'll wait until the deal is finalized before giving Canti his av/sig combo. Donaldo can still mess this up. He changes his mind more than a woman.

Not in the near future. Still have ten years left on their lease and would only be able to move them if he could prove that Staples wasn't a viable place for his franchise to exist. Also, their upcoming tv deal will more than likely lock them in to the So Cal market for the foreseeable future.

He already said that he wouldn't move them and that moving them to Seattle would essentially ruin the franchise's value. Want to just give me my sig/av now or should we wait until the deal is finalized?

My guess was that it'd go for at least 1.5B. Thought somewhere around 1.8B. 2B is serious chedda, dem M$ monies

He already said that he wouldn't move them and that moving them to Seattle would essentially ruin the franchise's value. Want to just give me my sig/av now or should we wait until the deal is finalized?

Do you trust the Sterlings? I don't so I could see them still fucking it up.

Back