test ethnate
test cyponiate
clenbuterol
T3
Test suspension

arimidex
never used clomid therapy
*looks at titties in the mirror*

I hear EQ is good. Do you suppose it's better than Deca overall?

limp_dilznick said:
I hear EQ is good. Do you suppose it's better than Deca overall?

equipose is a wonderful alternative to deca due to less water retention

johnnynoname said:
winstrol
equipose
test ethnate
test cyponiate
clenbuterol
T3
Test suspension

arimidex

is that you, Kimo?

i thought the only reason to resurect this thread was the the issue with BAS/KIMO

Never took any. But the last guy I fought under professionnal rules did steroids. But he still got beaten. Steroids are overraten

johnnynoname said:
winstrol
equipose
test ethnate
test cyponiate
clenbuterol
T3
Test suspension

arimidex

so do you have the bitch tit? :D

There's a really good thread on another website I visit on this; I'm not going to link it, since I'm not sure how the mods feel about this topic, or linking other sites.

This was his cycle, for 50days:

200mg of Test Cyp per week
400mg of Bolenone Undeclynate (EQ) per week
600mg of Methenelone Enanthate (Primo) per week
50mg of Anavar per day
12.5 mg of exemestane per day (anti-estrogen to eliminate any water retention)

Don't ask me any who,what,where,when, or how, because I don't have a clue. :icon_twis

This person did kickboxing 4 times a week, and grappled 3 times a week. At the end of the cycle, he stated we was leaner, did not hold water during, cardio improved, and strength improved. As far as dosages, there was debate if the Primo was even needed, and at the end of the cycle, he stated he thought he could "go with less test, for a possibly longer period, perhaps 60 days.

I've never tried it myself, so I have no idea if or how it would work. Moral issues aside, I find it an interesting topic, but highly unlikely I'll ever dabble in this direction.

I think if people actually knew how many pro (and amateur) athletes regularly use AAS, they'd be flabergasted. AAS for endurance sports isn't a new thing, either---just look at the Tour de France.

I'm honestly surprised that Sylvia has been the only one that's been busted---it makes me wonder just how hard they are testing their athletes.

Would somebody wasteland this fucking thread?

Holy useless thread ressurection, Batman.

EQ-like deca but less water
Omnadren
Sust-4 different test half-lifes
Test Ent
Test Cyp
Test Prop-OUCH
Anavar-had to try but more popular with female BB
Decca
Test susp-OUCH
Clomid
dianabol (dbol pills)

I have too much self-respect for doing that stuff.
KEEP OFF THE ROIDS!!

in the word of the imortal bas rutten "Every guy who uses steroids to fight is a fucking pussy"

I am 6'2 217lbs and cut i just have a big frame. I tried T3 and got absolutely no help at all. I took andro when it was being sold in a more pure form at GNC etc... This was the time Mark Mcgwire had it in his locker. Since I took andro severall years ago I havent found any thing like andro that gave me those kinds of gains. Andro gave me very little side affects and I dont want to do hard core roids so if anyone knows of anything they liked and helped them give me a name and where to find it. thanks alot.

Back