• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Steroids make it much harder to lose muscle mass

I wonder how many PHDs sherdog collectively have? Everyone in here is an expert on something.

f7f39d82-6642-4156-95fa-5f7a85d6b80a-36590-000019f5e94e5782.jpg

Hitler didn't like Jewish people

FACT

White belts shouldn’t be allowed to make threads.

Fact.

Why do you assume he tried to shed muscle?
Because he missed weight last time by several pounds?

In pretty much every other walk of life I think it'd be quite noteworthy that a 41 year old is having problems because he can't lose muscle mass..

I dont think you understand how cutting weight works ts

In pretty much every other walk of life I think it'd be quite noteworthy that a 41 year old is having problems because he can't lose muscle mass..

Yes he can. It's actually pretty easy even for ex steroid users. Just burn 'em.

I just found it noteworthy Yoel has so much test running through his system at 41 that his body can't shed muscle even if he wants to
You're not trying to shed muscle when making weight, your trying to shed water weight and a small amount of fat

Thats not a fact that's just a broad statement.
You need calories to mantain any type of mass steroids or not.
You need high protein and calories a long with stimulation to mantain muscles mass.

Class dismissed

Yes he can. It's actually pretty easy even for ex steroid users. Just burn 'em.
well I was thinking that too which is when it occurred to me why he would be having a hard time. And I'm pretty sure he's not an ex steroid user.

Just like one of those giant bodybuilders with sub 5% bf, Yoel's gains stick to him like glue. I get that he "can" but it's still ridiculous if he can't make it happen naturally.

1.7 = several?
He's not trying to lose muscle mass, who ever have you this idiotic ideas is clearly as dumb as yourself.

1.7 = several?
He's not trying to lose muscle mass, who ever have you this idiotic ideas is clearly as dumb as yourself.
No he's trying TO MAKE WEIGHT and he's on enough gear to dope an entire cycling team which is why he can't even regulate his bodyweight properly and why that fat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is fighting for no title right now. That's all anyone needs to say.

I didn’t know the golden snitch had a sherdog account

Back